This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WF pinion bearing needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WF pinion bearing needed
    Posted: 29 Jun 2024 at 2:07pm
I am looking for a pinion bearing for a WF. I assume it's the same as a WC, but I'm not sure about that. The bearing is a Bower RS 5305 W. I don't know the AC part number.

According to the Bower catalog, the ID is 1.2506" (31.765 mm), OD is 2.4419" (62.024 mm) and the width is 1.0620" (26.975 mm).

I didn't ruin the old bearing taking it out, but it is seized (currently soaking it in Evaporust) and there are several pits in the rollers.

Everywhere I look on the internet, it is out of stock. 

Anyone have any ideas?
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2024 at 4:06pm
Maybe ???........ this is from AMAZON.... dimensions match your bearing per the second  post below ..

Edited by steve(ill) - 29 Jun 2024 at 4:12pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2024 at 4:10pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2024 at 11:05pm

Is it in this picture

WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2024 at 6:32am
It's hard to tell. I'm sure it's in the picture in the lower left. It's the only bearing inside the differential on the input shaft (in from the transmission). It is right behind the pinion gear. (Maybe #69, but it's hard to tell.

I think I ordered one from the internet. (Thanks Steve!!!). After you order, they tell you (in one business day) if the bearing is available.

Another question. Are the gaskets available for the two "covers" on the front of the differential? (One should be on the front of the housing in the lower left picture and another on the housing in front of that housing.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic