This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

deutz allis 1920

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eslickl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deutz allis 1920
    Posted: 30 Sep 2023 at 2:08pm
I have a 1920 that the hydro lift suddenly will not go down, lift it up and when trying to push lever to let it down lever will not move, anyone with any idea?
Sponsored Links

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 3:05am
Make sure the rear of deck mechanizm is not binding up ; the wheels in back
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 4:37am

Does the Lever spring back to Neutral when you pull it back to raise the deck?
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 4:38am

Does the Lever spring back to Neutral when you pull it back to raise the deck?

G
eslickl View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eslickl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 6:46pm
when U raise it , it seems to go to neutral, but then I can not  get it to push back to lower, if it is only raised part way and then stop it does stop there. but not able to push arm to lower.
eslickl View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eslickl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 6:49pm
when I raise it only part way or all the way, it stops when I release the lever but can not push it to lower.
Jason (IN) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jason (IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 6:56pm
I would take that side panel off right next to the lift lever. Should be only 3 screws. Or you can shine a light in where the lever goes through. Need to make sure the spool valve and linkage isn’t binding. Then if all looks well make sure the rock shaft under the tractor has free movement.

Edited by Jason (IN) - 01 Oct 2023 at 6:56pm
eslickl View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eslickl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2023 at 5:58pm
well I sold it cheap, that makes it not my prob. anymore, told the new owner of the concern, he did  not seem concerned
eslickl View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eslickl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2023 at 5:59pm
Thanks everyone for the help Sleepy 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic