This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lightweight turn key winner D10 Link added

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lightweight turn key winner D10 Link added
    Posted: 30 Aug 2023 at 1:34pm
Due to local rule changes and other issues I'm offering my D10 puller for sale. This tractor had been running with a turbocharger and a 2bbl Holley. Currently has D15 manifold & Holley 1bbl updraft running on E85. 155 CID, has 165 PSI cranking pressure. Currently has 18.4X16.1 rear tires. Has won everywhere I've been with it for a number of years.  Front , middle & rear weight brackets. fully adjustable drawbar. Doesn't look pretty, however it makes everyone take notice when going further and faster than anyone else.  Bare tractor weight is about 2200 pounds. Asking $2900 without any weights. Some small suitcase weights available extra.
  A video link is further down.
  I'm willing to work with a buyer on tire and other changes that would be needed to match some ones local rules.
  Located in Maryland, close to Gettysburg, Pa.

Edited by PaulB - 20 Sep 2023 at 7:22am
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Sponsored Links

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2023 at 7:01pm
Here are some pictures. Can take pictures of anything specifically requested. Willing to answer any questions.

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2023 at 6:40am
On Saturday September 16 I had the D10 at a tractor pull. In the 2500 pound class it was the hands down winner with a pull of 311'. Second place was a 66 Oliver that pulled 230'
Watch this link the D10 is at the 3:00 minute mark.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2023 at 5:44pm
I have now swapped to 12.4X24 uncut tires on 12" wide rims. Still willing to make changes requested from a buyer to meet someone's local rules.

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2023 at 6:40am
SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic