This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

6080 power beyond for a loader

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerjohn827 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6080 power beyond for a loader
    Posted: 22 May 2023 at 11:02am
i have a 6080 allis chalmers with a loader the loader has two spools. how do i plumb the loader value spool in the tractor without using the rear remotes on tractor? i have a service manual it says that there is a power beyond hose but im not sure if that is where i tap into to get a hose up to loader value body 
Sponsored Links

Joe(TX) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe(TX) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 12:16pm
I think the 6080 has a power beyond port on the pump end cap. I'm not sure what the  connections would be. The flow from the end cap is usually for steering etc. an is usually low.
Another method is to:
Disconnect the line between the pump and the lift valve.
Run a line between pump outlet line and the loader valve inlet.
Run a line from the loader valve power beyond and the line going to the lift valve line.
Run a line from the loader valve return and tee into the return line to the filter.
1970 190XT, 1973 200, 1962 D-19 Diesel, 1979 7010, 1957 WD45, 1950 WD, 1961 D17, Speed Patrol, D14, All crop 66 big bin, 180 diesel, 1970 170 diesel, FP80 forklift. Gleaner A
farmerjohn827 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerjohn827 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 7:52pm
Well considering all the stuff I need to take off just to get to the hoses I think I'm just going leave it alone thank you for your input
calico190xt68 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calico190xt68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 8:06pm
I added a joystick with grapple control on my 190xt so that I could run a hay grapple. It was worth all the trouble. I recommend you rethink the effort and do it.
80 7010 w/Cab, 67 190XTD Series I w/500 Loader, AC 2000 Plow, AC 4 row Planter, AC 77G Rake, Member Indiana A-C Partners, Member TAC
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 9:29pm
The line coming out of remote valves goes to 3point which is power beyond. Unhook it and go to loader valve inlet, out of loader valve into 3point valve.               MACK
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerjohn827 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 9:47pm
oh ok so all i have to do is take that hose off run a hose up loader value than back down to the hose i took off that sounds a whole lot easier than what i thouht i guess now all i have to do is start taking everything off the tractor to get to it thank you all for the help
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerjohn827 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 10:01pm
here is an sfter thought could i put pioneer coupler male female on like put a female coupler on the power beyond hose that i take off than make a hose that goes to tractor value put a male coupler on that end that way both are out from under tractor so you could un hook loader from tractor than rehook back to factory without braeking lines and getting oil all over i hope i said that right so you guys can follow me on this
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2023 at 8:52pm
Should work, use new couplers.                    MACK
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerjohn827 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2023 at 9:47pm
Yep I got some stuff today for it just waiting for some free time to jump into
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerjohn827 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 9:20pm
Ok I plumbed in the loader to the power beyond and noticed that the three point goes down slowly but when I work the loader controls the three point goes down at normal speed is there something I might have done wrong?
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 9:53pm
Did 3pt have a load or just empty arms?    can not think of a reason.              MACK
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerjohn827 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2023 at 10:05pm
No load just the arms
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2023 at 7:34pm
That could be normal.                    MACK
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 5:49am
Originally posted by farmerjohn827 farmerjohn827 wrote:

Ok I plumbed in the loader to the power beyond and noticed that the three point goes down slowly but when I work the loader controls the three point goes down at normal speed is there something I might have done wrong?

Possibly the pressure in the system is slightly slowing the return of the fluid from the three point valve?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic