This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joe and Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joe and Shameless
    Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 4:13am
We expect to see/ hear something out of you every day on here.
Hope ole Joe can swim. He’s learning what rain is.
Sponsored Links

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 10:33am
"learning what rain is..."   LOL  
 Wonder'n if DJ made it to Florida yet...
  and finds humidity.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 1:18am
talked to that ole snake charmer yesterday!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 9:10am
Originally posted by JC-WI JC-WI wrote:

<span style="color: rgb0, 0, 36; : rgb254, 252, 212;">"learning what rain is..."   </span>LOL<span style="color: rgb0, 0, 36; : rgb254, 252, 212;">  </span><div style="color: rgb0, 0, 36; : rgb254, 252, 212;"> Wonder'n if DJ made it to Florida yet...<div style="color: rgb0, 0, 36; : rgb254, 252, 212;">  and finds humidity.

They haven’t made it to Florida yet.
We’ve had rain every day but Wednesday since late last week.
Lookin like we have a nice stretch coming up.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2023 at 1:52pm
we gots about 5-6 inches of the "pretty" over night! made some good points with the old lady.....oooooops.....I mean the loving wife!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2023 at 5:47pm
[QUOTE=shameless dude]we gots about 5-6 inches of the "pretty" over night! made some good points with the old lady.....oooooops.....I mean the loving wife![/QUOTE

You and your Confused thing about pretty Confused  plane crazy.  Which means you might as well come to Calyforn. Mammoth Mountain ski area just announced they figure to have snow skiing in the end of July. It is not far to Nevada if we be to crazy for your crazy on this side the line. Be more interesting for you if you sneak in and out. LOL  
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 11:22pm

Well, I gots a story to tell for today,,,,,!!!I got to put these eyes on "MR MISFIT " hisself,,,,yes sir,,,ole Shameless hisself ,,,,!! I  had a great discussion with his Beautiful bride as he was off galavating and mistreating the locals,,,,when I drove up to his house,LOL and,,,,and,,,sure enough ,,,he had left his phone right on the kitchen tableLOL The boys in town finally tracked him down and sent  him homeWink
 Now, THad,, I'm a little worried as he refused to discuss anything bout your Jeep, but we susspossed to go have a look see tamarrow so I'll forward a good report......
 There was still a few inches of that pretty on the ground that he's always talking about,,,but swore he didn't do it,,,,?? I'll let him finish the story,,,we suppossed to go for coffee at 4 am,,,but i;m a little tuckered out from the long drive from Eureka Springs to Blair,,,,,,,,Somehow,,,,,I'm gonna sneak my IPhone to get a pic of the elusive one,,,,just hope he dont catch on and chunk my fone into the Missouri,,,,!!LOL
 Still got some dexterity issues with my shoulder and sure makes it difficult to turn in close quarters,,sure be glad when it stops hurting,,,,Wink
 Also talked to ole Les,,so I expect I'll go visit as ole Shameless is `doing his auction thing on on that tractor he trying to buy,,,
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 4:38am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well, I gots a story to tell for today,,,,,!!!I got to put these eyes on "MR MISFIT " hisself,,,,yes sir,,,ole Shameless hisself ,,,,!! I  had a great discussion with his Beautiful bride as he was off galavating and mistreating the locals,,,,when I drove up to his house,LOL and,,,,and,,,sure enough ,,,he had left his phone right on the kitchen tableLOL The boys in town finally tracked him down and sent  him homeWink
 Now, THad,, I'm a little worried as he refused to discuss anything bout your Jeep, but we susspossed to go have a look see tamarrow so I'll forward a good report......
 There was still a few inches of that pretty on the ground that he's always talking about,,,but swore he didn't do it,,,,?? I'll let him finish the story,,,we suppossed to go for coffee at 4 am,,,but i;m a little tuckered out from the long drive from Eureka Springs to Blair,,,,,,,,Somehow,,,,,I'm gonna sneak my IPhone to get a pic of the elusive one,,,,just hope he dont catch on and chunk my fone into the Missouri,,,,!!LOL
 Still got some dexterity issues with my shoulder and sure makes it difficult to turn in close quarters,,sure be glad when it stops hurting,,,,Wink
 Also talked to ole Les,,so I expect I'll go visit as ole Shameless is `doing his auction thing on on that tractor he trying to buy,,,

Joe he don’t have ta be thar fer you to get me pics of my jeep.
You know where to go now.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 9:26am
Hey Joe, glad to hear ye made it to Blair...
  Sorry to hear your shoulders still bummed.  S'pose it might be a bit out of place or something yet? Got a retired bone cracker that checks things like your collar bone and ligaments and such and works the shoulders loose enough so ye can wobble the head farther left and right when he is done sometimes. 
  Don't go wobblin your head around ol'Shameless to much, he might talk ye into helping buy his tractor and not have to dig up the back yard so much...Wink
 and don't goes gettin a slip in kneebraska either....  So's you can go to shameless's favorite waterin hole and show him how to win some big wampum at that establishment.Big smile.
 An while your there at Shameless's location, find thet 'purdy machine' of his an dump a bunch of super glue or somethun down in it so we don't have to deal with his shenanigans next winter.  maybe a bag of sugar in the fuel tank would do it?
 Have yourself a good time while there.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 10:17pm
sure was nice meeting and conversing with that old snake charmer! sorry he was hurting so much, but that gaves me an edge that I could hold over him if he gots out of line! He did go to coffee in town with me this morning about 0400 AM, was another good meet! was online on the auction most all day, wouldn't you know it that what i was bidding on would be the last item on the sale of about 3000 items! whew!!! I didn't get the bid on the tractor, went for $55,250.00, quite a bit for a 20 year old Agco tractor i thought!! guess i'll hafta hunt some more. Ole Joe went to visit ole Les today, called him after the auction to see what time supper was gonna be, and he was already out and gone from the area! PfffffT! we'll meet up again soon! loved your visit Joe!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2023 at 11:05pm
 Ydah,,,you old Pfaart,,,I did notice you lifting your ass cheeks every so often,,,,but i didn't let on,,,else that cute waitress be offended by that funny odor coming from under YOUR chairLOL,,,,,,,,,
 Also I did make some new female friends at the dinner place,,,,,now, THAT one can eat crackers in my bed whenever she wants,,,,,wwhew,,,,!!!!and,,,,and,,,she like'ted me too,,,,!!!!gotta remember where  I put her number tho,,,,,WinkWinkTHAT was a true Nebraska corn fed sugar plum,,,,,,Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic