This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Headed to the Ozarks,,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 4:09am
  Well,,Shameless,,,it was my pleasure to finally meet up with the Captain of them Misfits bunch,,,it sure was!! I had planned to stay much longer but when my Son called me and reminded me that I had NOT finished my taxes,,,,I KNEW I could not keep Uncle Sam waiting,,,,,,,!!!Wink
 Please tell Ms DeeAnn I appreciate her Nebraska hospitality while she called around for you all over town,,,!!! LOLOle Les was a friendly Dude,,,But Then,,I did meet many many very friendly people along my travels,,,EVEN that "Friendly" State Trooper just  east of Oklahoma City,,,,,Ya see them city boys was workin on an off ramp and had one lane of I40 barricaded off,,,but they was off on coffee break or something,,,,,,Wink well, it just so happened that the car I passed was a State Trooper,,,!!! Well,,soon as I did he threw ALL of his lights on as If I had broken a law,,,!!! I had to drive a ways to get out of the "single lane" before I could pull over and soon as I did, he come arunning with his ticket book!!!! I quickly informed him that I voted for "joe" and he begged my pardon and tole me to have a nice day and handed me a "warning " only,,!!  SO,,,I kissed him on da cheek and headed out and THEN dang near sideswiped an 18 wheeler cause he was talkin on his "Breaker One Nine" radio,,,,,Jeeeeze,,a man's got to be carefull on them roads these days,,,,Clap
   I been gettin requests for the name and number of that Lady in Eureka but I AIN'T SAYIN Nuttin!!,,,,dang bunch of Wolves,,,,,WinkWink 

By the way, during our Good Byes at the cafe,,I have to admit,,,I Had Two cameras,,,,the first was a dummy and the real one takes GREAT Photos,,,but I'll be saving that waiting for a good proposal,,,,,,,
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic