This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the old lady....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the old lady....
    Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 8:33pm
got another new toy!!! found a 2020 Polaris ATV for sale at a dealer near here. she took it for a maiden run today and loved it! i guess now the MAX 6x6 I bought her is for sale. 
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 5:46am

SAY,,,Good Buddy,,,,,I might be interested in that ,,,,,does it have a 454 in it,,,,,,??

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 8:49am
joe... put that drill press and a little generator in the bed... and you got a Portable Machine SHOP !!  Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 9:11am

AW Shoot Steve,,,you done went and reminded me that I STILL DO have yet another project that I ain't yet got done,,,,I could prolly claim all kinds of excuses but I will start wwith,,,,"there just ain't enough hours in a day" YES,! That's a good one to start with,,,,LOLLOL

One thing I CAN swear to,,,,ole Shameless , according to Google Earth this morning is gonna have to buy a load of fresh dirt to try and fill in all them "coffee Can" New holes he got dug out back there,,,,,Wink

Edited by desertjoe - 11 Mar 2023 at 9:15am
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 6:22pm
Polaris ride and drive nice. She’ll be happy.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 1:19am
I assume she got it to keep up with checking on construction of the new house, and to keep an eye on you!

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 3:17am
lol...John....I may stea....uh....borrow it sometimes, the new house is on hold right now. 
allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 4:31pm
Smart lady!
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2023 at 5:47pm
If you jump on it one day and it'll go about half speed or a little less no matter what, check the seat belt switch. Been there and it'll aggravate the sh!t out of you until somebody tells you that.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 1:25am
seat belt.....on an ATV????
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 7:40am
Scuse me. I thought you were talking about a UTV or a side x side. I was referring to the Polaris rangers. Don't mind me. I'll be in the corner shutting the hell up now
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic