This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$ex is kinda like....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $ex is kinda like....
    Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 2:13am
kinda like air, you don't miss it til you can't get any! been on an oxygen machine last couple weeks, getting from the bed to the bathroom was about to much! if it wasn't so cold outside (thanks to them silly Canadians) I would have run a garden hose with a funnel on my end out the door.
Sponsored Links

captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 2:41am
Good to hear from you my friend. Praying every day gets better for you! Oh…your machine’s kick in’ our butts here in the upstate lately too!😤
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 8:46am
Great to have you back, Shameless! You'll be happy to hear that your machine has been spreading purdy all to well without you. Must have one heck of a good auto pilot.
Darrel
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 8:49am
tit for tat Shameless...
you're dumping 10 INCHES of white on me , so I'm giving you the 'cold' shoulder !
Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 9:52am
Good to have you back, Dale!  You could have used a little North Canadian ingenuity and bored a hole near the bottom of the door to fit the hose!!  Then when no longer needed, just bung it up with an old wine cork!  LOL
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 1:01pm
SHAMMERS !!!

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 1:20pm
 Shameless good to see your back and movin about. Now it's time to shut that MACHINE OFF for the season
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 2:24pm
Good to see you back on here Dale . Hope you're feeling better soon !
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 2:33pm
.....pizza. When it's good it's real good.
And when it's bad, it's still pretty good!
Learning AC...slowly
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 3:16pm
I've never had any I thought was bad..... Now pizza on the other hand...

Good to see you back Shammers
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 4:32pm
How does that old saying go? ‘Even the worst bj in the world feels absolutely fantastic’.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

I've never had any I thought was bad..... Now pizza on the other hand...

Good to see you back Shammers

Can say when in the Military, found a date in a bar once, she took me to a room where I was doing my Hardest Bestest Work, she was like, oooo baby do me, yeah baby dooo me, UmHm, good umhm, then cracked her chewing gum, I was done.  That was NOT so good.

Still good to hear are getting better Shammers.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 5:37pm
I hear you Dave. No need in going through the motions

Edited by thendrix - 10 Mar 2023 at 5:37pm
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 7:36pm
thanks ya'll !! one day atta time I guess!!
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 9:17pm
Glad to see youse is on the mend.
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 1:39am
Glad to see you back on here, take care of yourself. Now that your on the mends can you make it out to the barn to put the machine away till next year.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 5:43am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

SHAMMERS !!!

Well, CHIT Steve,,,,why'nt you tell us this while I still had some,,,,UM,,,,never mind,,,

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 5:49am

BY THE WAY,,,,,,I'm glad to see you UP & AROUND again,,,,,and,,,,,and,,,answer your dang phone,,,,!!!WinkWink
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 9:33am
maybe he 's changed his number... or got it on aeroplane mode...?
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 11:03am
as soon as I find it....i'll answer it!
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 11:04pm
Me:  "Doc says surgery will have about 8 weeks of recovery"
Her  "Did you ask the doc if you could have sex?"
Me:  "No, but I'm thinkin' that he'd answer that he's not my type"...
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 11:22pm
Beautiful day here yesterday, 50+ degrease out si I havnt felt that good in years. I could actually open the overhead door on the semi trailer. No back pain at all. Dale I hope you are getting recovered OK and feeling great.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 9:18am
Originally posted by DaveKamp DaveKamp wrote:

Me:  "Doc says surgery will have about 8 weeks of recovery"
Her  "Did you ask the doc if you could have sex?"
Me:  "No, but I'm thinkin' that he'd answer that he's not my type"...
A buddy of mine from back in my OH days, his wife had a baby. Doc says they can have sex in 6 weeks.  Buddy said, Doc can I get that in writing?LOL
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

A buddy of mine from back in my OH days, his wife had a baby. Doc says they can have sex in 6 weeks.  Buddy said, Doc can I get that in writing?LOL

SOOOO true... Wacko
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic