This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC TRACTOR PULL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC TRACTOR PULL
    Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 3:43pm
Sponsored Links

PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 6:07pm
whoopee Grampa gear pullers ZZZZZZZZ I got bored and quit watching.  Kinda like going to the drag strip and watching peddle cars race. 

Edited by PaulB - 25 Jan 2023 at 6:47am
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
cwhit View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwhit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 6:44pm
I might be in the minority but I enjoyed it. Thanks for the link.
Dennis J OPKs View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis J OPKs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 7:03pm
It sort of depends on whether you're into tractors capable of doing actual work or the "hot rod" variety that can no longer to that.  Different toys for different folks.
AC720Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC720Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 12:14pm
I enjoyed the video, good to see farm stock with no hot farm tractors mixed in with class. Too many hot farm tractors mixed in with the farm class here locally and that’s why so many farm tractor pullers stay home including myself. Really liked that D19 and the crawlers. Never seen one of those pull before. The D14 looked like our dad’s, wish he never sold it.
1968 B-208, 1976 720 (2 of them)Danco brush hog, single bottom plow,52" snow thrower, belly mower,rear tine tiller, rear blade, front blade, 57"sickle bar,1983 917 hydro, 1968 7hp sno-bee, 1968 190XTD
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2023 at 11:04am
I saw this video once before and enjoyed it. I watched it again, and enjoyed it all over again. One thing I did notice. A lot of Alternators doing the charging chores on the early Tractors. Pretty interesting.  A lot of folks doing upgrades. The Orange folk are sure keeping me busy lately that's fir' sure. I don't know if there were any of my systems on those Tractors, but I kinda chuckled when I saw all the Alternators driving on by......
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 8:51am
It was cool seeing some "familiar" names in the diesel classes as well! lol! Can't wait to get to participate in this year's AC pull at Rantoul on thursday morning just before the big show breaks out lol!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2023 at 1:57pm
I enjoyed watching it too...thanks for posting it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic