This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(2) G’s, unstyled WC and WD45 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (2) G’s, unstyled WC and WD45 for sale
    Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 6:40am
1948 and 1949 G’s for sale. One is complete and running with all new tires. I have a plow and a full set of cultivators which may be missing pieces. I have 2 mechanical lifts.
The second g is a roller. It was rolled off of a trailer and bent the steering tube and steering shaft. I have most everything to complete it my bus one rear wheel center and a new steering shaft and tube. It has new tires on front and a pair of used tires I bought. The engine block is busted where the draw bar attaches but I have a spare block.

1938 WC. Has rear disk wheels ready for paint and a pair of used tires and tubes to go on them.
The tractor was completely disassembled cleaned and primer Ed. I went through the rearend and put all new seals. I took 3 transmission tops to build a good one. I took 3 front end pedestals to build a good one with a couple new bearings and races.
I have the front hubs blasted and painted and the front disk rims blasted and painted. It has a very nice manifold blasted and painted. The motor ran very well before I started the restoration. I only removed the pan and valve cover so I could inspect and change freeze plugs.
The motor is back together and bolted to the tractor everything is in primer and been sitting a few years. I have hundreds of hours in this one.

I have a 1954 WD45 for sale. Very good running tractor. Has a new gas tank. Tractor needs one hydraulic hose which I will replace soon. Could really use paint.

I also have a 1984 Ford 1900 4x4 with a loader. It’s been around the block. Starts and runs good good tires doesn’t start well in the cold.
If you need pics or information call or text
479 244 5216
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 6:44am
I also have a 2 bottom SC plow and SC blade with box blade ends to go with the WD45
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:29am
Bumping this for a couple days. If I don’t get any interest on here I’ll then put them on market place.
I’d much rather sell to someone on here that I can trust.
corbinstein View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corbinstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:43am
whatcha askin on the 45? and Location in Ar?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 10:03am
I’d like to get $2200 for it with the plow and SC blade. Located in North West Arkansas. I can send pics to a phone.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 10:30am
$3500 for both G’s and everything that goes with them.

2200 for the WD45 with the plow and SC blade with box ends.
$1200 for the WC

$4000 for the 1900 Ford sold

Edited by Thad in AR. - 24 Jan 2023 at 3:35am
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2023 at 7:22am
I had the G up and running. I may have to get the starter rebuilt.
I have video for anyone interested
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic