This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ever had those days?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ever had those days?
    Posted: 28 Nov 2022 at 8:30am
Cleaned glasses four times STILL Cannot hear the wife or place hearing aids and STILL cannot read the small print?
WinkWackoGeek
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 7:30am
welcome to part of my world!
sho-man1 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sho-man1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2022 at 7:46am
It's like waking up with a bad hangover and you haven't had any alcohol in a week. 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:49am
 You know,,,,,I just would NOT be so Dang tired at end of day,,,,if I wasn't doing things over and over all day long,,,,either THAT or move my shop to INSIDE the house,,,,!!Wink

I'll need something from outside, go out there and start doing something else, forget the original reason then decide I need something from INSIDE and start that trip,,then remember first reason and start out the door,,remember THAT thing,,,then get really pissed and start watching the news and take a nap,,,,CHIT,,no wonder I cannot get anything done,,,!!!!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic