This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SCAMMER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCAMMER
    Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 3:57pm
Be mindful if you are contacted by someone named Fordeen.
He pm me tell me to contact larryandrew283@gmail.com saying he has a fan I'm looking for. Told me to send payment through Paypal.
RIPPED ME OFF FOR $70.00

Sponsored Links

den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 4:11pm
Unless this was too long ago, file with Paypal your problem.  I hav had to do this 2 times and got my money back both times.   There is a time limit of 100 and some days...just do not remember the exact number of days.  My 2 times took like a day or 2 to resolve the problem.   Den

Own 5 720 garden tractors with associated equipment,1 620 garden tractor, 4 wheel 20
2-5015, 5020 and associated equipment and 2 electric forklifts.
gerkendave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerkendave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 9:12pm
Same guy tried to get me too. Told me the same thing about a cab I’m looking for wanted to know if I’d be willing to ship one. Then he started asking me for pictures. Is there a way to report scam accounts?
AC720Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC720Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 9:19pm
Had one 2 days ago PM me about the parts I’m looking for. Said he had a friend that had the parts and gave email address. Wasn’t born yesterday, deleted the message. Sick of scammers ruining the site.
1968 B-208, 1976 720 (2 of them)Danco brush hog, single bottom plow,52" snow thrower, belly mower,rear tine tiller, rear blade, front blade, 57"sickle bar,1983 917 hydro, 1968 7hp sno-bee, 1968 190XTD
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 9:42pm
I just got a message from him, same email, but it was about the 7000 series amber cab light I was looking for. Didn't respond to him. 
corbinstein View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corbinstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 6:10am
why not respond and waste his time? LOL

Edited by corbinstein - 19 Oct 2022 at 6:11am
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 6:15am
They must be hitting this forum hard. Had em try at me a few times too.
Darrel
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 6:51am
They also text ,told me they had the 8 inch guild light lens I am looking for .I call the # and get NO answer ,guy text me a min later and say's he's at work can't talk but text works .Then he text me min's later saying he in Illinois am I interested in shipping.   

The # has no mail box sent up for leaving message's .

I text back and told him  I understand that if he is at work he can't talk ,that a picture and price should be in order before talking shipping .   Have not heard anymore back. that was last Thursday at 12:36 pm.
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
CTALLIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 3:47pm
I contacted paypal the next morning. Hoping to get my money back
ksbowman View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksbowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 6:55pm
Thanks guys, I had the same guy Fordeen and the Larry Andrews guy for a tire I was looking for. Just canceled the deal after seeing this. Great heads up
AC720Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC720Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 7:35pm
This is great forum, a lot of honest folks. It’s a shame a few try to ruin the honesty and trust we all have. Be on your toes when it comes to buying and selling.
1968 B-208, 1976 720 (2 of them)Danco brush hog, single bottom plow,52" snow thrower, belly mower,rear tine tiller, rear blade, front blade, 57"sickle bar,1983 917 hydro, 1968 7hp sno-bee, 1968 190XTD
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 8:19pm
There's an Amy Leigh Hanchett who monitors the forum. She's a fraud, too. 
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2022 at 9:41pm
It also sucks for any new honest members that try to come in. 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corbinstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 5:57am
Cash N Carry. Best policy these days....
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corbinstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 5:58am
One more thing concerning Paypal. 
Never, Ever do the Friends and Family thing because some jerk says you don't pay taxes that way. Sure, you don't pay taxes, but Paypal is not obligated to return your money either..... Kapishe?
ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 7:22am
Why are the admins of this site not suspending these known fraudulent users/scammers???
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
Matt Tallant View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Tallant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 11:56am
Tried to get me too
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2022 at 12:04pm
With this post the moderator will most likely do something with them.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corbinstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 5:55am
Heck, they'll just come back as someone else. a bad penny always does. 
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 7:58am
I don't expect or depend on the moderator to be the police. It's a big task just to keep this site up and running. I look for clues. Most can be found in the profile. Thanks for posting the scammer alert. That is always helpful.
http://lonsallischalmers.com
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 9:27am
I would look at the guys Handle on here and see that he has a couple dozen posts ( OR MORE)... That proves he is part of the " Allis Group".... this will knock out a new guy that dont have but a few posts....but in that case i would be Extra Careful.

Someone that says  " well i only have 1 post, but my BUDDY has the BEST DEAL you can get.. send money"..... is a sure NO !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2022 at 8:07pm
Sorry to hear that anyone got scammed. Rotten scammers!

Something to consider... there are many forum members profiles here that readily share personal info that a “scammer~new member” or perhaps even a visiting guest can gather to their own desire.

To that end,
Any forum member can choose to “hide” their email address to public. In the event that another forum member personal messages you, & you feel it’s legit, then you have the option to share personal info with them inside the personal message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic