This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale Allis 200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDWilliams338 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale Allis 200
    Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 9:38am
Reluctantly selling an Allis 200 my dad and I bought from Curtis Mabe here in NC last summer. It was supposed to have been a worker my dad was mainly going to use with a side cutter and progressed into tearing down to clean and touch up and fix the bugs. It was a good running tractor when dad brought in the shop. We got it stripped as far as it needed to be and he completely cleaned and degreased it before we were set to start on putting it back together….. but heartbreakingly he passed of a sudden stroke last December and I’ve decided after all the tractors he and I have worked on or restored I just can’t finish this one,don’t want to finish it without him so I’m letting it go.
   I give Curtis $6400 for it…. he went after a restored 200 unit and this one to do the same thing, use it for work. But while on his trip to get both tractors dad had called him to ask if he knew of a 200 for sale and Curtis said I’ll bring one back for you and $6400 is what he paid. Still runs but of course needs to be reassembled but I’d like to get what he paid for it plus I have around $1200 or so in new parts I’ll let go with it including …
Repaired fenders,nose cone and hood (dents and dings straightened out)
New Turbo elbow
New Air Cleaner assembly
New Chrome Exhaust pipe
2 new front wheels/tires
New custom made batt box
New gauges minus tach
New decals
New seat
New steering wheel
Control lever for one that was broken
A second seat assembly
Extra instrument hood
One new tie rod assembly …… off the top of my head I think that’s all the parts.
Message me and I can give more info, thanks
‘42B,’45B,’48C,’51CA,’52CA,’69170,1935WC,1936WC,WD,WD Highcrop,WD45,WF,D10/14/15/17/19

It isn’t how you die.It’s what you live for.-Daniel Boone
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic