This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

had services today...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: had services today...
    Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 10:57pm
buried a SIL and BIL today...well   one of them anyway! SIL got buried next to her son at the local cemetary, BIL wanted to be spread in a local river where he used to fish all the time.  he was spread out over the river,  the way he would be proud of. poured his ashes in and shot him out of a cannon! when the smoke and ashes cleared...2 eagles flew overhead.  both passed awhile ago, died within days of each other from covid. 
Sponsored Links

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 11:00pm
Sorry for your loss my friend.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 5:52am
Sad day for you Shameless! Sorry for your loss.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 6:01am
Have to wonder if he was watching and saying "hey y'all come check this out"

Edited by thendrix - 23 Aug 2022 at 6:22am
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 6:11am
Sorry for your loss
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 11:31am
Rather nice of powers out of our control to sent you a pair of eagles to sore over the river. At just the right time.

Condolences and prayers for you and your family.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 11:37am
sorry for your families loss Dale, thanks for completing his wishes! Talking about going out with a bang!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 8:43pm

Well, Good Buddy,,I am so SORRY for your losses,,, After my Wife passed last yeaar, I knew we had waited too long to make out our last will and "Testament" , so I been working on what and how I want things to get done when I leave this world in bout 20-30 more years,,,,,,WinkWink. I have left instructions to be cremated and my ashes spread along the canyon that the Hunting place is built on up in the mountains and the last little bit of them to be spread out under a BIG Aspen up in the High country where I left a message,,,,Hope I can post a pic and you will understand,,,,
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 8:52pm
 When Jon and I were Elk hunting bout 25 years ago,,we stopped by a big Aspen grove as Jon wanted to take a little siesta,,,,LOL I seen this big Aspen and started to whittle a message and figured to bring the wife some day to show her,,,I waited too long!
 Jon and I went up to that tree on another Elk Hunt bout 5 years ago and the message is now bout 25 feet in the air and,,,,and,,,still legible.......
  ALWAYS take time to tell your loved ones how you feel about them, every chance you get,,,,,,,,PEACE to all.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2022 at 9:21pm
Dale, Sorry for your family's loss there.
 Sounds like they musta approved of the handling of the burial when they flew by.

Joe, Right on my friend.  Thumbs Up
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 8:42pm
 Sorry for your loss, Dale. Amazing what signs and wonders of nature God will show us at just the right moment. Makes us want to praise Him for His glory and majesty.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 9:07pm
Prayers my friend! God Bless! Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 9:22pm
thanks everyone...the family now has closure! they will be missed but never forgotten.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 5:13am
So sad to hear Dale, prayers for healing in the family from this.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 5:19am
Sad to read this ole bud. Good on you following his wishes.
The good lord always makes his presence known. 🙏
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 1:45pm
  Prayer , sorry for your loss
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 7:30pm
Prayers from the Upstate Dale.
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic