This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need a few prayers fellas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 9:04am
Cora went back to school today. Didn't have any problems over the weekend so I'm hoping we're in the clear. The bus driver said by Friday afternoon it was all over the bus that we were suing the school 😁😁. Don't think it would be a good idea to sue a school system that my wife works for over a mistake my child made
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links

JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 11:00am
Glad she’s better!,
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2022 at 11:04am
If she's in school and feeling OK, chances are you're good.  The little ones, they look small and fragile, but they're pretty tough!  So glad she came out of this OK.  
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 3:45pm
Well... When it rains it pours. Evie got up with a sore throat. Took her to the doctor and she has COVID. 5 day quarantine and treat the symptoms they say
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 4:07pm
So glad Cora is doing well. Hope Evie is much better very soon. I'm so tired of COVID!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 6:33am
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

Well... When it rains it pours. Evie got up with a sore throat. Took her to the doctor and she has COVID. 5 day quarantine and treat the symptoms they say
Well sumbich!  Hang in there Tyler, dang it all.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 8:43am
Evie ran a fever around 101.5 all night and a while this morning. It finally broke about an hour ago. Maybe it's gone this time
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 9:01am
Well wishes for recovery
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 2:29pm

Prayers for a speedy recovery
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 6:38pm
Prayers! God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 3:56pm
Continued prayers for Evie and for Cora also.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 6:40pm
Update: Cora seems to be right as rain. Evie's fever has come down but it's still there. Hovered between 99.6 and 100 all day today. Better than the 102 from Tuesday into Thursday. She has to stay home tomorrow anyway. Well see what tomorrow brings I guess. She says she feels fine but seems to tire pretty easy.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 7:45pm
Dang Tyler!, get those girls better! I just bet they caught something from sitting near Thad!😂
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 8:32pm
Got that northwest Arkansas skeeter flu I bet
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 2:42pm
sounds like answer, Prayers for speedy healing

ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2022 at 7:30am
Prayers for your family. I would rather have something myself than to see the little children sick. Hope all is well soon.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 1:52am
how's them little gals doing? give them a tickle for me!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 6:45am
Them girls didn’t sit by me. Tyler sat his wife by me. That way if I got out of line it would be taken care of in short order.
Praying for the girls and ma and pa.
Glad Cora is doing better. That’s a scary one.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 7:51am
No fever yesterday. If no fever today Evie goes back to school tomorrow. If she runs a fever today she can't go tomorrow. If she runs a fever today she's going back to the Dr tomorrow. That would be 6 out of 7 days with a fever that should've been gone in 5.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2022 at 8:30am
Praying hard. Please keep us updated.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic