This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wheel Of Fortune ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wheel Of Fortune ??
    Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 6:45pm
Have any of you seen ANY contestant win the $ million prize after landing the "space" ??
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 7:04pm
Not yet. Although I don’t watch it all that often, usually still working at 6:30pm. I am sure when someone does win it, it will be on the news.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 7:19pm
Thanks Lars, it comes on "here" at 7 pm 
Strange how Pat NEVER hits "BANKRUPT" for the final spin though Confused ??
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 8:23pm
I did see a pirate, on WOF, once.  He bought an I...Ouch
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 11:48pm
Diy Dave I was expecting you to say an arrrrr.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 12:12am
actually, if I remember right, the wife of a forum member hit the $million on WofF many years ago
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 1:32am
the very first show that the million $$ prize was available, the contestant won it in the bonus round.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Dirt Farmer Dirt Farmer wrote:

Diy Dave I was expecting you to say an arrrrr.

arrr's are free...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
allisorange View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 5:56am
My wife said she seen it won twice. she watched it all the time.

J Carlson
fjdrill View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjdrill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 6:09am
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Thanks Lars, it comes on "here" at 7 pm 
Strange how Pat NEVER hits "BANKRUPT" for the final spin though Confused ??
           And just like that! A Conspiracy theory is Started.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 6:41am
And I've seen Pat hit the bankrupt, and I don't watch it much as I'm usually still busy.  But Mom and Dad have it on if/when I come in for a drink or a quick chat.  It's no big deal, he just spins again.  
DonDittmar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2022 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

And I've seen Pat hit the bankrupt, and I don't watch it much as I'm usually still busy.  But Mom and Dad have it on if/when I come in for a drink or a quick chat.  It's no big deal, he just spins again.  

They have to "let" him hit bankrupt every now and then, otherwise people my get suspicious. LOLLOLLOL
Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2022 at 7:21am
When satellite dishes first came out in the 90s your local channels would be east code feeds ,NBC,ABC,FOX and CBS. Here in the Midwest you got to see WOF a hour early. My friend Danny had a cousin who watched WOF religiously. Cousin did not have a dish . Danny would watch WOF and then go down and watch with his cousin. His cousin thought he was the best ever at this game. One day he was at a family gathering. WOF came on the TV and his cousin told everyone how good he was . Danny said he had to make an excuse and leave. His cousin was finally on to him.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic