This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2200 Disc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kspokesfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2200 Disc
    Posted: 25 May 2022 at 2:58pm
I am parting out a 2200 disc. If you need any parts let me know.uploads/22367/AC_disc2.jpeg
Sponsored Links

Macon Rounds View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Macon Rounds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2022 at 11:12pm
We're are you located ?
The Allis "D" Series Tractors, Gravely Walk behind Tractors, Cowboy Action Shooting !!!!!!! And Checkmate
kspokesfan View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kspokesfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 9:00am
I am in Southeast Kansas North of Coffeyville.
cat_bruce View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 7:35am
I have located a source for hex discs if anyone is interested
cat_bruce View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 12:07pm
How much for the dirt scrapers that clean the discs?
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kspokesfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2022 at 1:24pm
How many do you want? I think I only have 25. I was missing one. Do yo need the top mount? I really don't know what they are worth.
cat_bruce View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 6:47am
Please name a price for all of them along with shipping to zip 36079. I'm not sure about the price either.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kspokesfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 7:29am
I would do $7 each. The shipping will be difficult. I could do usps flat rate shipping but it would take at least two boxes. I would have to box them and see what they will hold. Let me know if that will work. I will be out of town so it will take me a couple of days.
cat_bruce View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat_bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:33am
That seems fair. I can send you an address. I heard that USPS rates are nuts. You may want to try UPS for a shipping quote also. Let me know when you are ready.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kspokesfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 9:03am
I can get them in two boxes. The flat rate shipping will be 43$ . I will send you a PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic