This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Train Length ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 6:57pm
Sponsored Links

Theignorantway View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theignorantway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 8:18am
It really depends on the city, on the transitions in the network of a particular railway company. For example, in Germany, dbfahrplanauskunft.com is very popular. And he is popular among people for a reason. You usually have to wait about 15 minutes, which is quite fast. Also, the very movement around the cities is carried out very quickly and the interior is very comfortable. Also, what attracts people the most is the ticket price. More precisely, not even the price itself, but the fact that one ticket can be used for 4 people and therefore divide the ticket amount for each passenger, which ultimately comes out to something around 6 euros per person.

Edited by Theignorantway - 14 Jun 2022 at 4:32pm
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Theignorantway Theignorantway wrote:

It really depends on the city, on the transitions in the network of a particular railway company.

I don't know if you are a spammer or not, but with your handle, you sure picked the right thread to post on!LOLLOLLOL
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 7:20pm
I see the point of a SPAMMER who puts a link to a Company sale item that he WORKS FOR......

Some of these guys just post a comment that makes no sense on a topic they know nothing about.... What does that get them ?   Even if your just trying to increase you POST NUMBERS, from 1 to 5... What good does that possibly do ??
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2022 at 8:08pm
Does as much good as that D%$M train blocking the crossing for more than 4 hours today.  
I was on my 4 wheeler and had to travel down a BUSY paved road.  Lots of water in the ditch and steep banks.  
Bad enough riding the 4 wheeler down in the ditch for a mile. 
It is VERY DANGEROUS to have to drive farm equipment on that road.  People have little respect for anyone in their way.  
If it were permitted, I would use language to describe how I really feel about the railroad blocking the crossing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic