This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dang it shamless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dang it shamless
    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 9:58pm
Its a snowing right down. Probably gots 3" of the crap on the ground. I was supposed to go on a long delievery trip tomorrow. Wanted to take the van. Probably postpone it for a day or 2 now. Why dont some of you guys send him on a slow boat round the world cruse next year? Maybe put him on it Sept 1 and have him get back June 30th.   
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 10:34pm
300 miles to your east it is coming down... BUT.. is 45 degrees, so WE GOTS RAIN !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 10:56pm
2-4" of "pretty" predicted here tonight. 30 degrees but at last no wind
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 11:26pm
WOW....i'm so glad you are still with us after the tornados at Winterset! correct me if i'm wrong here...but i thunks i'd trather have "pretty" in stead of tornados! if you go...drive safe!
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 6:20am
Think I'd rather have that. 75 in upstate new you and suppose to drop 50 degrees overnight. Mud and perfect weather for the cows to have respiratory issues
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 8:45am
     We had rain, 1.78" so far and 53 degrees right now, I am not holding my breath as to what is yet to come today. We are under a flood advisory 
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 10:36am
No guacamole for Shameless. Talked with one of my daughters inlaws at my smallest grandsons 1st birthday  yesterday. She lives on the ocean side the mountain here and grows a few avocado trees. Last week had tiny bit of hail and a butch of cold. Avocados don't like 26 degrees to good, lost most of 2 years crop. It takes over a year from the flower to pick able size fruit. Not uncommon for a big avocado to be right at 2 years old. So that is how one cold day takes 2 crops.  
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 6:16pm
quakamollee gives me gas!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

quakamollee gives me gas!

Wink The world is in need of gas. LOL Do it to save the world.LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 4:51am
can i set up shop at your house?
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 10:06am
Sure the "green neighbors" are always looking for renewable energy sources.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic