This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I've Given Up On Humanity !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I've Given Up On Humanity !!
    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 5:38pm
I came out to my work truck at the end of the day to see "strange" trinkets/tool accessories beside the truck and THEN discovered ALL 6 box doors had been ripped open and most of the contents GONE AngryAngry . This happened in broad daylight in a medical facility parking lot with constant traffic in/out of the area that I was parked in ConfusedOuch. Nothing worse than a thief Cry 
Sponsored Links

Ed (Ont) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed (Ont) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 7:29pm
Crazy times!!!
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 7:54pm
Ok that sucks.  Hope they catch the bastards that did it.

Edited by AllisFreak MN - 04 Mar 2022 at 7:56pm
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 9:55pm
A thief is just about the lowest form of life there is.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 11:39pm
Good luck Guy. Hoping they catch the Basturds. That's actually spelled Bastard. But in this case I think it is appropriate to spell it t**ds. A friend of mine was a dirt contractor, building a new Catholic Church. Clowns stole his loader tractor. They had them on vidio, they knew who they were. But they couldn't find the tractor so they couldn't or wouldn't arrest the clowns.   I know that's not very encouraging to you. Maybe there are some cameras around and you have a far better set law officers than he did.
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 1:21am
Check with Hospital Administration Office, a lot of the bldgs have good camera coverage on the parking areas. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 5:39am
Yeah that sucks and so common any more. One job site here lost $50000 in material and tools over the course of the project. My daughter works at a hospital and the tires were stolen off her car in the parking ramp.
iowallis View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iowallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 7:21am
I bet if they made bobby trapping legal many of these problems would go away.  
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 9:02am
I know this isn't the political forum, but the problem is political in nature. Both cause and solution. When you have elected officials who allow......even condone theft......with no consequences........that is what you get. And woe be to those who take it upon themselves to stop it. Exhibit A are those 3 guys in GA who are now facing life in prison.

So if you don't want theft, be very selective who you put in charge of regulating it.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 10:38am
This is not necessarily political. Theft has been going on for thousands of years. We don't even know the law enforcement situation wherever this took place. 
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 11:05am
Now don't be to hard - remember there were 3 crosses on that hill .
Only thing 3 individuals had been Arrested - 2 Thieves and a Innocent individual 
All were convicted and sentenced - In his final hours one asked for Forgiveness and it's said it was granted .
 Another was and is proof of

Yes a thief is a low form of human be it for theft , murder or another of the 8 things laid down by Moses  
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 11:24am
I must agree with Mo on this. Dollars to donuts the low down dirty rats have been locked up for something before. Three strikes is plenty, after that..........................as long as they are not out taking stuff I don't care.

Been there had tools taken 2 different times. Would of been a third but I was home using tools that morning. The one time they took a jack out from under the pickup I was working on.

This may not be popular, but to much money in the drug business. Turns all kinds of people into a crook. So free drugs, IN A CONFINED AREA. Or pay the price to keep any drug offender  locked up forever.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 11:28am
Once Joe gets operation crack pipe going this kind of thing will stop.
Between operation crack pipe and Joe’s low unemployment things are starting to flow.
It’s so nice that no one will get hurt feelings and just good will come from this administration.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 6:40am
I put a liar lower than a thief. Material possessions can easily be replaced, trust however once lost can never be revived.
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 7:34am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Once Joe gets operation crack pipe going this kind of thing will stop.
Between operation crack pipe and Joe’s low unemployment things are starting to flow.
It’s so nice that no one will get hurt feelings and just good will come from this administration.

ClapLOLLOLLOLWink

Crack Pipes do not supply the Crack or the Needles the Heroin, the Drug Heads will be hard pressed for supplies so this WILL accelerate.  Can only hope the ODs get so bad the Libtards start blaming FJB as to setting that up.

Have been a few odd Tire Tracks and a few Game Cam shots of different cars at our barn, luckily the dolts were scared off by the Renter coming in to check why Gate was OPEN.  So far has been Idiot Urban Explorers considered the place 'Abandoned' as not ever see anyone around, too stupid for words.

Edited by DMiller - 06 Mar 2022 at 7:35am
dustinmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2022 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

I came out to my work truck at the end of the day to see "strange" trinkets/tool accessories beside the truck and THEN discovered ALL 6 box doors had been ripped open and most of the contents GONE AngryAngry . This happened in broad daylight in a medical facility parking lot with constant traffic in/out of the area that I was parked in ConfusedOuch. Nothing worse than a thief Cry 

I hear ya    had a tool trailer and shop broken into at the faraway farm (what my daughter calls it lol) so for over a week I went hunting there every night till 3 or so but never saw anything   and yes I was going to tcb as I was afraid for my life the whole time I was there    just wasnt for sure if I was going to check the kill in or not    

Hope they catch them freedguy but I got money your stuff is gone and nothing will be done about it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic