This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need an app!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need an app!!!
    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 7:28pm
With all these stupid medacare phone calls and add on car warrantee calls, I need an app.  An app where I can hit a button and the app puts a loud sound on the line of a phone being hung up.  I want these callers that it was no accident that I'm no longer on the line.  Den

Own 5 720 garden tractors with associated equipment,1 620 garden tractor, 4 wheel 20
2-5015, 5020 and associated equipment and 2 electric forklifts.
Sponsored Links

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 9:33pm
I want an app that blows up the circuitry of the offending caller
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 10:10pm
I had fun with the car warranty guy. My wife got mad when I hit a button to talk with a representative. She was mouthing at me to hang up. Then she had a hard time as not to laugh when he asked what year and kind of car and I broke into my best old man voice and told him I had a 1932 Auburn Boat Tail Speedster. It sported the V12 engine and if you could find premium gas, why that car would do 140mph. And let me tell you, that was mighty fast in an open air car back then. My great grandson wants to get it on the road and take his gal to the prom. I wondered if you would like to send us some money to help with it. 

Click. 

Guess not.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 8:25am
  HA HA good one

ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 8:54am
     The gov't talks about doing something about all the nuisance calls but nothing has helped much so far. We have found the caller ID feature to be helpful then just don't answer and most don't leave a message. No message = not important. Most of the folks we talk to will have their names appear. I don't understand how someone in Timbuktu can make their call come in with a local appearing number. 
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 10:25am
re: I don't understand how someone in Timbuktu can make their call come in with a local appearing number. 

super easy, when you understand 'how it works'. I sent FAXes 'from the White House' to a biz that insisted that all paperwork HAD to be FAX as email wasn't 'secure'.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic