This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Friday is the last day...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friday is the last day...
    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 2:00am
for my old lady....oooops....i mean my loving wife for her to be working at the cop shop. she's finally retiring. she had an interview with the local news today, dunno when that will be printed. numerous people and Officers have come by already to wish her well. some Officers and department heads that work for other departments have stopped in to wish her well. the Chief of Police has a large party planned for her on Friday. (no tax payer money involved), i suppose i better gits her a dozen red roses sent up there for her. i'll be smoking a prime rib roast that day as per her request. sure will be different having her home all the time now. the puppies will like it! my vacation will be over, she's a slave driver...but i still loves her! she's been thru 3 chief's of police, can't even count how many officers, they all say she was their mom when their moms weren't there. she sewed all the officers patches on their shirts, warned them if the chief was in a bad mood, she really took care of her boys and girls in blue! they're gonna miss her! i'll be glad to have her home, hopefully we can hitch up the fifth wheel and enjoy it more without having to worry about getting home so soon.      
Sponsored Links

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 7:41am
Congratulations on her retirement. Yes, your Freedom Festival is over now but I get the feeling you won’t mind much. Enjoy
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 7:47am
Yes, enjoy every chance you get... i hope there are lots of chances.
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 8:57am
Yep congratulations to her!  and like my neighbor told me when is wife retired from the post office,  he had held a marriage license for 40 years and now he had to learn to be married. LOL
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 9:31am
Hay guys , this is GREAT news !!!!
Shameless' 'honeydo' list will be sooooooo long, he won't have time for his 'machine' !!!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 9:32am
  Congratulaions on her riterment, enjy every minute of it
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 10:25am
Wishes for all the best.  Enjoy!
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

Hay guys , this is GREAT news !!!!
Shameless' 'honeydo' list will be sooooooo long, he won't have time for his 'machine' !!!

farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 12:54pm
You forget that she likes the "pretty" just as much as him.
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 12:55pm
no more running around the house in your skevvies or  "nekid"..... time to get some pants on !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 1:16pm
We can only hope, Jay!
Of course if they take the fifth wheel south in the winter maybe the pretty machine will break down and he won't be there to fix it.
I wonder if Dales Old lady, er loving wife works for the same outfit where he used to work, the place where he and the mayor didn't see eye to eye.  Maybe the mayor didn't know they were related...
Ya know, after a few weeks alone together, she just might want to go out and get another job, just saying...

Edited by JohnColo - 16 Feb 2022 at 1:16pm
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 1:27pm
she's lived with him for soooooo long, I get she has FIVE parttime jobs already lined up ??!!Wink
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 1:30pm

Well,,Good Buddy,,,here's wishing you and Ms. Dee all the luck in the world on your anticipated travels all over the world,,,,,,,you ARE gonna take her to Palermo and, Paris and Maui and maybe even New Mexico,,,,it be nice and warm down here long bout now,,,Clap,,,just don't forget to tie onto the trailer that gots the Chevy Allis already loaded on it,,,you DO got it loaded,,don't you,,,???
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 4:49pm
Congrats to her on retirement, travel and enjoy each other while you can.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 4:53pm
Congratulations to your wife Shameless on her retirement! I hope you two can enjoy being together and traveling.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 5:51pm
Wink  Congratulations on getting a full time keeper. Big smile I rather enjoy having mine around, at least most of the time.

Guys I sure hope the "machine" is to big to haul all over with the 5th wheel. Cause he make out the loving wife loves "pretty" more than he does.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 8:29pm
Well Shamerz, Tells your ol' la... ahhh luvin wife "Congratulations on her retirement...."
 but I bets she won't be retired to long... and becomes a shameless slave driver... Shocked  LOL

... MMM second thoughts, ye can have your ever luv'n wife go with ye up to Hutch this year!!!  Thumbs Up
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 8:40pm
Hoping you two have a long happy time together in retiredment. We didn't as she never retired. Motor home is probably sold. Bus is sold. Filthy old goats are sold. Now gots time to take those cruises I always wanted to go on but didn't get the chance. Dale take those chances, If you feel like a going, get going. Wishing you both the best. Heck, don't pay no attention to that fellow telling you to get your pants on, if my grand kids wern't staying here, I'd probably sitting here in my shorty shorts right now.   
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 8:59pm
Congratulations to the better half!! You can take the motor home to Paris now.......Paris, Tennessee that is! Lots of nice fishing and camping there.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 9:16pm
Congratulations to your loving wife on her well deserved retirement. Now you will have to walk the line all day long.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 11:19am
Soooooo, with the better half riding herd on ya from now on, we probably won’t be hearing so much from you, not only will you have a list but an on board supervisor.   Remember, “Yes Dear” works if done in the proper tone!
Maximum use of available resources!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 5:03pm
So are you counting the minutes until she is all yours and the puppies Boss. LOL

Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 1:37pm
Congratulations on your lovely wife's retirement! Hope she fully enjoys her new free time! Best wishes. Dan.
ihc pickups View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihc pickups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 9:24am
Congradulations on your wife's retirement. Both of you enjoy the time together.
Mike
Herb(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 9:50am
Shameless, people like your wife are what make the 'Good Ole USA' the 'Greatest Country In The World'.   Herb(GA)

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 12:47pm
   Shameless probaly isn't allowed on the computer today .
dpower View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 7:33am
Man I could use some one like her at my department LOL  Tell her congrats Shameless i just seen your post. I should have ran down your way to surprise her on her last day. Take care and listen to whatever she tells you to do. LOL. 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 1:51pm
   Maybe she shut Shameless down, don't see anything from him
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 6:48pm
Wonder if she brought some cuffs home...
 ... an got him cuffed to some pipe ???
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,Good Buddy,,,here's wishing you and Ms. Dee all the luck in the world on your anticipated travels all over the world,,,,,,,you ARE gonna take her to Palermo and, Paris and Maui and maybe even New Mexico,,,,it be nice and warm down here long bout now,,,Clap,,,just don't forget to tie onto the trailer that gots the Chevy Allis already loaded on it,,,you DO got it loaded,,don't you,,,???

Might just bring the long trailer that way you can bring my keep and Joe’s tractor in one trip.
It’ll be plum easy, we’re just down the road from each other.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic