This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P/U Truck ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P/U Truck ?
    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 4:59pm
Have the manufacturers been able to clear the "holding lots" in regards to the '20 model year trucks and the computer chip shortage ?
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 5:08pm
check YOU TUBE !!  Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 5:08pm
Don’t know. I have been kicking around the idea of getting a used p/u instead of sinking a bunch into the Suburban.
Don’t really have much use for the burb, now that the kids are all on their own. Hoping I can find something decent in $7,000-$8,000 range.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

check YOU TUBE !!  Wink
 I will probably look on T/T before that, BUT, your reply means YOU don't have an answer either Clap Clap !!!!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 5:16pm
OH, i have the answer... read it last week... saw the article also on YOU TUBE !  Big smile
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 5:30pm
Watch Craigslist, the new stuff is starting to move - and have been noticing stuff trending down , except for farmers needing tax decutions !!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 6:22pm
Yourube does have information as to the lots loaded with new trucks/suvs. Just have to get over your functionless fear of YT. Paranoia is a close definition.
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 6:36pm
Has to have an 8' bed is the only way to get them out of there. Otherwise they are useless.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by DougG DougG wrote:

Watch Craigslist, the new stuff is starting to move - and have been noticing stuff trending down , except for farmers needing tax decutions !!
Thanks Doug. I really thought I made an honest question but there are "some" that have other agendas apparently and STILL no answers LOL.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Have the manufacturers been able to clear the "holding lots" in regards to the '20 model year trucks and the computer chip shortage ?

Well what is on dealer lots in your town?

The local Chey lot had 10 to 20 on the front row, but some had a ram on top the hood, others had a blue oval. But 3 or 4 months ago the lot was a lot more open space. I am not thinking of ever buying a new truck so I don't look to much, but a few more radio adds buy the dealers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic