This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LADDER GROUP ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LADDER GROUP ??
    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:26pm
Just what is this under a users profile ??
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:36pm
Google it and see...WinkBeer
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:45pm
I'm going to guess this answer won't won't be there and obviously you don't have an honest answer either, thanks for the chuckle though Big smile
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:51pm
I don't know but your question got me to look at your profile and now I know your name is Jeff.Wink
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:51pm
Maybe sent a PM to Darin, he may have an answer for you.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:54pm
It says which other groups on here you belong to 
In your case , you sighed into POLITICAL Site so your ladder group is Politics 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Coke-in-MN Coke-in-MN wrote:

But we all did to keep reading that section ??? 
I really want no affiliation with that area to be "labeled" as political Embarrassed. Thanks for your reply Coke.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:11pm
To read it you had to sign into the group , YOU ASKED TO BE THERE , 

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

I don't know but your question got me to look at your profile and now I know your name is Jeff.Wink

Yet some of you mock me for asking questions, yet I've seen TIME AFTER TIME where my questions (NOT GOOGLE)  have guys talking , mostly answering, AND looking LOL
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:18pm

To read it you had to sign into the group , YOU ASKED TO BE THERE , 

Any way to get on a different ladder ?? LOL

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 8:26pm
Once again you call, and no answer. The phone just rung and rung!Wink
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 9:28pm
You options are PRIMARY or POLITICAL ........... You signed up to see POLITICAL posts.. If you dont want it, tell Darinn.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

You options are PRIMARY or POLITICAL ........... You signed up to see POLITICAL posts.. If you dont want it, tell Darinn.
Thanks Steve, I did NOT realize that the "sign-up" to "SEE" the political post got you a scarlet letter on a "ladder" Embarrassed. When did the "ladder" come about ? I don't recall this 2-3 years ago ?? Nothing to tell Darin, just was/am curious is all and Coke had great information last night Smile.
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 5:56pm
One would assume the "ladder" came about when somebody cried to Darrin about the offensive language in the politics section, even though it was pretty obvious that "no lifeguard on duty" meant things could get pretty dicey down in that particular section, and people were kind of left on their own. That is when Darrin sent out the option of not being able to see that section. Hence, the Ladder.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2021 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

I really want no affiliation with that area to be "labeled" as political Embarrassed. Thanks for your reply Coke.
 Really? You are a piece of work.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 4:50am
Originally posted by SteveM C/IL SteveM C/IL wrote:

Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Really? You are a piece of work.

His ladder doesn't go to the same place as the rest of us...Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic