This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

allis chalmers hd 11b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmech1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: allis chalmers hd 11b
    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:20am
I have been searching for parts for my hd 11b final drive. I need the seals and bearings. any thoughts on where to look? 
Sponsored Links

gemdozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemdozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 11:10am
I need the parts number for the seals and bearings
Lazyts View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazyts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 6:35pm
Yes, post your part numbers here, you can look at the books at Minnpar.com to find the correct part numbers.  I have some new and used final drive parts.  I have some new outer seal rings, but don't have any new inners left.  Inner ring used two different styles- early tractors had thicker inner seal rings and slightly different final drive gears than later models.  This change was made in the late 60's.
jwoods View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 7:27am
Crane and Tractor Parts -Columbus, OH.  Jerry might be able to offer some assistance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic