This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IT RUNS GREAT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IT RUNS GREAT!
    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 2:47pm
He can't do anything here today it's in the 60s no sun but strong southern breeze
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 11:37am
Phil be sure and send the furnace repair bill to O'l shameless. 
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 9:41pm
Well, he sure got me in his sights!  Been snowin' and blowin' like crazy here all day and still blowin'  hard.  Drifts are knee deep between the house and the shop.  All the wind caused a big power failure here over a large area.Power was off for 9 hours here today.  Got a generator on to keep the well house from freezing up.  Since the power came back on, the furnace decided not to light up the main burners. Pilot and everything else seems to work OK and the furnace worked just fine ' til the power went off.   I got the small oil heater from the bunkhouse in the house for the night but it's goin' to be a bit cool 'til the furnace guy makes it out in the morning! 
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 10:20am
Originally posted by truckerfarmer truckerfarmer wrote:

Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

I just got a little dusting of snow at my place. Maybe machine is whimpy
Darrel

Hey, now! That's enough of that kind of talk! Don't antagonize him.   If his sights are a couple degrees off, I might get caught in the crossfire.

That machine doesn't scare me. Would hate to see him miss me, and hit you though, hee hee šŸ¤£
I know that ole shamers loves snow, so if he covers me with it, then maybe he'll come visit me just to get to enjoy his "purdy", as he calls it. Then while he's visitin, I'll put his a$$ to work cleaning out my quonset šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
DARREL
Mr.P View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 9:19am
Well I live out west He hit us with 11" in Oct been dry every since. Crank it up see if you can hit me.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2021 at 12:55pm
Yeah Yeah Yeah!!  We got a Sample of 'The Pretty' yesterday was NOT EVEN in the Weather Liars' forecasts!!!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2021 at 11:22am
Wink Poke, poke, poke, I got to get my fun where I can.LOLLOLLOL He ant never yet got me , SO POKE.

Wink Something makes me think Hubert and I are safer than many of you.   LOLLOL But he just has this thing to get Darrel ND. Darrel did to much looking maybe when he visited. 

The Go west young man goes back to the July 1865 long before movies where a thing. Written by Horace Greely a newspaper man. So could have been used in a lot of movies.

Edited by Ray54 - 13 Nov 2021 at 11:30am
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2021 at 6:41am
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

Darrel

Hey, now! That's enough of that kind of talk! Don't antagonize him.   If his sights are a couple degrees off, I might get caught in the crossfire.

Edited by truckerfarmer - 13 Nov 2021 at 6:41am
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 11:36pm
wanna repair my 180 when yer done with yers?
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 11:15pm
We had ground turn white thursday night, streets were even a bit slick early friday in Sioux City, IA. Had eye Dr appt. with the winds at 40+ all day n  hi-temp of 32 not a nice day to spend driving. BUT we're done combining, equipment put away, cows home from pasture and in stalks, calves weaned & in yard guess we're ready for it. I've got a 180 split to reseal the trans @ PTO n PD to stop hydr oil transfer, then I'm caught up for now. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 10:58pm
shucks guys....it's just sitting there at an idle...wait for it!
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 7:12pm
Was spitting snow today with 25 mph west wind. 40 out and felt like 15.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 3:10pm
Darrel
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 3:08pm
Point it west so you won't miss me and hit Tyler and Joe.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 2:59pm
I am not a movie person, But what movie was that in, to go west?
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 2:23pm
Go West Young Man!!
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and thatā€™s where I found the science.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 1:45pm
Yes west would be great  

Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 1:29pm
Can you point it west, like towards California?? 
D19allisowner View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D19allisowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 11:10am
It's working just fine, it's snowing here right now. TURN THAT DAM THING OFF!Wink
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 6:29am
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

no.... NOT North !!
How about due SOUTH ?, so it deposits all that purdy white ALONG the southern boarder?
That should make ALL of all happy !!!

No thanks, Jay. We had cold, and snow last winter. If another 20 years before another ā€˜Arctic Blastā€™(according to averages), that would be fine with me.

Edited by Lars(wi) - 12 Nov 2021 at 6:30am
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and thatā€™s where I found the science.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 6:24am
It must not be running all that great. šŸ„±šŸ’© Just got rain here šŸ˜
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 6:21am
no.... NOT North !!
How about due SOUTH ?, so it deposits all that purdy white ALONG the southern boarder?
That should make ALL of all happy !!!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 6:02am
Well, you keep that ā€˜Rube Goldberg contraptionā€™ pointed North, and you and I will get along just fine.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 4:47am
cranked the "machine" up yesterday...ran great! also gots all the hoses i stol.....uh....borrowed from Les all taped up with that new stuff flex tape...seems to work well...we'll see. gittin close to....ya'll have fun now!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic