This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hubert? Joe and Tyler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hubert? Joe and Tyler
    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 12:56pm
Be careful I’m in your front yard.
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:48pm
  That could be dangerous  

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 2:52pm
Well if that big city we just went through is their front yard it is dangerous.
Glad to be through that one.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:05pm
Where you at buddy?
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:10pm
South of Atlanta headed for SC. Lots of detours on the big city.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:12pm
Way to south for me. If you came in on 75 then you'd get off at exit 312 and go about 12 to 15 miles east for me
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 3:56pm
Meant to say East of Atlanta headed for SC. I20
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 5:23pm
Ways south for me also. I was in SC today up I85. Tuesday and yesterday I was down I75 South less than an hour from the Fla line. Come up I85N to exit 137 and you are about 18 miles from me. I stay away from Atlanta if at all possible.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 7:15pm
dang son, are ya lost???
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 8:31pm

Chit, Thad,,,I was hoping it was  this Joe that you was talkin bout,,,,,Clap
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 12:49am
well at least he ain't up here....looking for a sweet machine! 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 10:54am
No Shameless I’m down here at the big pond. I don’t think that machine be will reach this far.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 11:18am
Don't tempt him
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:20pm
Tyler, I'm going to poke him hard this winter and he will nail you just trying to get back at me! LOL I can hide out at the farm 'cause he don't know where it is located.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 2:58pm
Poke as you wish. I guess we'll just build snowmen and listen to the propane tanks whistle

Edited by thendrix - 22 Oct 2021 at 2:59pm
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 4:30pm
I spend the winter where the white stuff doesn't.
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 9:14pm
the "machine" has wheels
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 10:15pm
Yep but you ain’t got a good truck to pull it.😂
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 1:12am
Now that was a low blow.....shame, shame
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 2:16pm
Big day today.
I hit the top of the bucket list.
I laid eyes on the HL Hunley and then stood at the very spot the first shot was fired at Fort Sumpter. I could See Fort Sumpter in the distance.
Wish I could share pics.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:36am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Chit, Thad,,,I was hoping it was  this Joe that you was talkin bout,,,,,Clap

Joe it would make my day to visit your area and pay you a visit.
Hoping for a meet up soon.
I hope and pray all is ok with you.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 4:34am
We have a lot of family there. Hoping for another trip soon. Jenny’s uncle was career Navy and will take me to patriots point and her cousins husband(who I’ve became good friends with) will take me to Fort Sumpter. He’s patient and let’s me read everything.
He’s also a Civil war buff
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic