This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

been busy......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: been busy......
    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 12:08am
putting wood plank flooring on the interior walls of my cook shack! what a ^#*^@(&@^# job this is! i think i bought way to many packages of the planks too. not gonna take down the cabinets to put them up on the walls, will just fasten them around the cabinets. the finish nail air powered nailer i bought at HF is doing a fantastic job! it's the pierce brand. i almost have 2 walls done. the battery powered slider saw works good, but won't cut a true 90 degree cut, it's off about 1/4 inch on every 8 inches of cutting. the saw locks in on the gauge, tried to move the gauge and it won't move. PffffffT! thanks Dewalt....you POS's!     
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 12:09am
and no....i ain't found my phone yets!
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 12:58am
It's right where you left it, Dale!

thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:40am
You'll find it in the last place you look
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 10:58am
He ain't found it there yet...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 2:43am
Keep lookin......

There HAS to be a way to zero that saw.  What's the model, I'll look it up for ya.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 12:39am
Obviously hasn't looked in the last place he left it yet!

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 6:26am

Hey Good Buddy,,,AND,,when you do get you a new IPhone, they come with a great "CAMERA" that is plumb easy to use. PLUS, they have a "FIND MY PHONE" feature built in so you can locate all it's hiding places,,,,I'ma gonna send you bout half a roll of bright yellow carpenter string,,,not that you might need it, you know,,just in case,,,,Wink
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 1:48pm
Maybe he should take that carpenters tape a attach his phone around his neck, so he doesn't loose it again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic