This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Covid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Covid
    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 8:01pm
Guys, I havn't been on here for a while. We have been fighting covid for some time now. My wife lost her battle with this horrible crap. I had it but was able to survive. I had promised to send a couple of manuals to fellows. Guys I don't dare do that. I will not take a chance on passing this crap on to someone else. The stuff took over her lungs and she slowly suffocated. They put her to sleep about 24 hours before she took her last breath, so she was not uncomfortable. Again guys, sorry about not sending the Manuel's but I will not be one to spread this stuff.
Sponsored Links

AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 8:15pm
That is terrible news. I'm so very sorry for your loss and what you have gone through.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 8:16pm
SO Sorry to hear this, Keep up the fight for yourself!!
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 8:22pm
So sorry to hear of your wife Tom. I pray for you and your family.

Edited by klinemar - 16 Oct 2021 at 8:22pm
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 8:40pm
Thoughts and prayers from Hillsboro
soggybottomboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soggybottomboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 9:25pm
I am very sorry to read this news. Please get well soon.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 9:59pm
So sorry to hear this . Thoughts and prayers to you your family
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 10:50pm
Tom I am truly sorry to hear that. my prayer tonight will for you, as you physically recover and as you grieve for the loss of your wife. May God give some peace in all this and understanding.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 6:51am
Such sad news Tom. I will pray for you and the family/friends who are so deeply affected by this tragedy. May you feel Gods 0presence as he leads and carries you through this affliction.  God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 7:01am
Sorry to hear this Tom. I noticed you hadn't been on for awhile.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 7:14am
So sorry to hear this horrible news. Prayers from Michigan
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 8:06am
 So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family, take care of yourself and stay health as you regain your strength. Tom
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 12:29pm
     Very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you. Keep in touch with your friends here on the forum. 
Dorix View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 12:35pm
  I'm sorry to hear that, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:11pm
Tom, I extend condolences to you, and prayers too.
 May you have Peace and Comfort in the days ahead. 
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:48pm
Tom, very sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Covid is some nasty stuff. Praying for your healing as well as comfort and strength during this time of grief. 1
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 6:34pm
Sorry to hear this Tom. Seems we this is impacting all of us more this year than last. Lost a 55 year old friend in same manner last week and several friends and family have been in vents.
I pray that you find peace with the loss of your wife; always enjoyed reading about the things you did together.
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 7:27pm
My condolences on your lose. Praying for your continued  healing, peace, and strength. 
KJCHRIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJCHRIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 11:29pm
Tom, so sorry to hear of your loss and illness. Best wishes and condolences. 
AC 200, CAH, AC185D bareback, AC 180D bareback, D17 III, WF. D17 Blackbar grill, NF. D15 SFW. Case 1175 CAH, Bobcat 543B,
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 5:22am
Saying lots of prayers for you. Sorry Iā€™m late with these. Going through the same with my father-in-law.
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 7:04am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Saying lots of prayers for you. Sorry Iā€™m late with these. Going through the same with my father-in-law.
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Good luck and prayers to you as well Thad.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:28pm
 Yes Thad Prayer for you and your in Laws
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 9:03pm

Hey TOM,,,I am so very sorry and I feel for you in this your time of broken heart. I always had a grin or two when reading of all your musings that your dear wife would put you thru,,,altho,,it was ALSO always kinda easy to read between your lines and see your great LOVE for your wife.
  Since recently losing my wife of 53 years,,I now have a great feeling for those that lose a life long partner. I truly wish I could tell you otherwise,,but it's gonna be very different without her around, and,,do not feel guilty about shedding a tear for her,,,it's human nature to cry for your lost loved ones. I was so fortunate in having a great group of very caring members here that just would not let me go off and brood and feel sorry for myself,,and I am forever Grateful,,,,,PS,,,,I still go off and have a sad moment when I see something that brings back memories,,and I expect that will go on for a while.
  I hope this helps you , Tom,,please feel free to drop me a PM, if you wish, and we can talk. May PEACE BE WITH YOU.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 9:08pm

Gosh, My Dear Friend,,THad!!  Here's to you and your dear Wife, Jenn. Prayers going your way for your FIL and may he get past this terrible virus and recover completely.
Adam Stratton View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Stratton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 10:14pm
Very sorry for your loss Tom, and also for all those who have lost loved ones recently to this or any other reason and my prayers are with those who are currently suffering.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 8:58pm
Sending prayers to you and the family. God bless.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 2:21am
I too am so sorry for your loss Tom.  I am sending prayers your way for you and your family.
Yes, it was always fun to read your adventures as you went about the state with her.  A life long partner is something you will miss the rest or your days.  You'll have a memory pop up and possibly a tear or two.  Think fondly or her and how she made you smile and the man you are today.

Thad, I pray for you and Jenn as you go through a time with her Dad.  This is some terrible stuff!!

For ALL of you guy and gals, never let a time go by when you can say "I love you" in passing.  It MIGHT be the last time,,,,,,,you just never know.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 9:56pm
Tom
I have not been on here for a while. I am so so sorry to hear of your wife's passing. What a hard time. I pray for you and your family.
Mike Townsley
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 12:16am
prayers from our home too Tom. and for you too Thad. that's what took my BIL and SIL, she was first then him, take really good care of yourself. i want to meet up with you someday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic