This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HEA Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEA Shameless
    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 5:52pm
Have not heard any new Shareholder stories for several months... Whats the latest ?? Wink

Edited by steve(ill) - 14 Oct 2021 at 5:53pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:53pm
O, Steve, why did you have to ask that? lol 😆
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 8:43pm
Steve, don't be stirring the pot! LOL
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 1:27am
But we all love it when someone pokes ole Shameless!  Except in the winter when he points the "pretty machine" at us.

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 2:22pm
WOW something must be wrong with Shameless, 2 days talking about him and no responce  
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 1:11pm
He's probably busy gettin' that dang "machine" of his ready and figurin' where he's gonna aim it first!!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 6:55pm
He is getting fuel before the price goes up anymore. Wink  So he can run it even more this year. LOL
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by tadams(OH) tadams(OH) wrote:

WOW something must be wrong with Shameless, 2 days talking about him and no responce  

Probably forgot where he left his smart phone(again).
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 8:26pm
howdy ya'll! ref the shareholders...i've stayed away from them and they are staying WAY far away from me! they have put the farm up for sale, but they can't do much without me so far. i've been busy getting the "machine" ready, plus other stuff, currently re-doing some things in the house and the cook shack. been covering the inside walls of the cook shack with wood flooring...looks real nice what i've gotten dun, it's slow going and a real pain in my back! been doing alot of it during the night when i don't have a new puppy trying to steal my tools! i still haven't found my phone yet! PffffffT! soooooooo....Steve...how many inches of pretty should i send your way since you brought up that subject? whatcha all think?
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 12:33pm
Wink Could you put another setting on that contraption, "pretty without cold".LOL It just dipped close to 32, 2 mornings, an my  old bones think I am in the artic already. Why I am willing to put up with "Fruits and Nuts" running this part of the world is the hot low humidity weather.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 11:13pm
Been talking to my former secretary, she grew up, from 16 to 22 years old in Arizona. She said stay away from the megacitys, mom is the only thing keeping me here now. Every time it rains, snows, or just storms in general, I ache so bad its almost impossible to get any work done. Thinking I'll head out that way after my 99 year old mom passes. You guys can have all this UGLY snow.      Did I say again, I hate snow.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 4:42am
Does the puppy ring when you dial the phone?Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 2:09am
Let er RIP!  It's been freezing here the last few mornings and everything is white when the sun FINALLY comes up.....bout 7:30am now.  If I have to have the cold,,,,might just as well have the 'pretty' with it.

Dave, 
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Does the puppy ring when you dial the phone?Wink
I like that!! LOL Big smile
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 8:02am
Why don't you send all that white stuff to those shareholders? They may not even know about your machine.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 8:20am
they would love it to much...avid skiers
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 12:38am
In about 10 days, I would appreciate you sending a foot or so of pretty out toward that shareholder a few miles from me.  You can aim it maybe 8 miles north of his place so Niwot, Colorado gets most of it.  Thanks in advance!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 10:59am
Hay John I hope the stockholders ski slope has 18 inch high stumps and rocks so Shameless can teas them but you get some water.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic