This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ya'll gots your

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ya'll gots your
    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 9:46pm
masks washed and ready again?
Sponsored Links

dee_veloper View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee_veloper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 10:00pm
yep
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 10:19pm
I'm thinking nay unless the border is completely closed.
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 3:34am
We never stopped wearing them, and don't plan to in the foreseeable future.  Actually, I'm anxiously awaiting the booster shot to hit the streets!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 3:42am
Will be a annual IF available so you may be waiting awhile
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 6:36am
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 8:55am
I have not worn a mask in MONTHS... Hope  OUR AREA of the State does not go back to that....  Had the shot in march... Figure i am good for a few years.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 3:20pm
Burned mine...will not wear one,unless there is something I can't live without in a store(that has mask "law"),an can't find someone else to get it for me..

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 29 Jul 2021 at 3:23pm
caledonian View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caledonian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 7:15pm
I'm not going to wear a mask again. Nebraska never had a statewide mandate and our Governor made the remark that it's time for the federal government to let people live again. Damn glad we live in this part of the nation. People out here tend to tell Washington to go to hell.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 7:22pm
Thumbs Up   Thumbs Up   Thumbs Up
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 8:02pm
I won't "wash" my mask, BUT I will GLADLY wear one again (I've got a card BTW) to hopefully offset the "BULL HEADED" that are living on "borrowed time" WinkWink !!  I can afford to buy masks LOL !!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 8:28pm
If you have the vaccine, WHY do you need the MASK ??  Dont it work ?
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

If you have the vaccine, WHY do you need the MASK ??  Dont it work ?

Apparently it's coming back due to the dick weeds that REFUSE to get a little "jab" WinkWink !! What does a mask wearing  REALLY effect you guys anyhow ?? Do you wear underpants ?? Do you wear undershirts ?? Do you wear a seatbelt in your vehicle ?? I've never met (possibly 1) of you guys, but I'll bet a mask would do your community a favor  (ugliness wise) ClapClap !!

Edited by FREEDGUY - 29 Jul 2021 at 9:10pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 9:03pm
just learned today that a Deputy in Burt co NE has died from Covid, he refused to wear a mask.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 9:26pm
I've got a certifications for 3 different styles masks for protection, these little blue things ain't one of em because they only stop spit.  A virus can and will enter any body opening, mouth, eyes, nose ears or open wound and requires a serious filter to stop it, which must be disposed in a hazardous waste receptacle no less than daily.  Nasal swabs for testing is due to the nose is the air filter for the body.  If the vaccine works, it's your best bet, otherwise, masks are just virtue signaling.
Maximum use of available resources!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 9:45pm
FreeGas...i  I recommend you get a Wal mart Plastic Bag and put over your head... Tie it GOOD with duct tape... Dont want that BUG getting inside !!  Wink
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 10:53pm
Yup, bite-us says to shake the dust of your masks
and fer freekie, better wear a double bag for extra protection...

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic