This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

farm for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 5:27am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

MDM....no i haven't, it appears to be a cluster **** at the court house, i will hafta go back there when i can spend more time there. appears the court house has no record of the house i live in...which has been here since 1953. the crops grown on the farm pays the taxes as most do. cept where i live, and i have to find out more on this. 

OH, OH,,!! That right there sounds like it might turn out to be a serious issue as far as establishing the "Possesion" aspect of the law,,IN YOUR favor.,,?? I'll say,again GOOD BUDDY, you should get you an attorney since "last year" Sure sounds kinda fishy that your house is not included in the Farm description, AND,,could be that taxes have NOT been paid out of the profits,,,which could be a HUGE issue,,,that was planned by them stockholders,,,!!
 PLEASE Don't wait any longer and try to do this yourself,,get you an attorney, Now!!
 BUT,,if they do kick you off your farm,,,you can park your 5th wheel on my place,,,,Clap
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 6:24am
re: appears the court house has no record of the house i live in...which has been here since 1953. the crops grown on the farm pays the taxes as most do.

sounds real familiar... City here can't find building permit for my old shop....

wanna have FUN at Cityhall ? Tell them your lawyer's drafting up paperwork to have the City repay you 100% of ALL the taxes you paid since 1953, and accrued interest. Also NO taxes will be paid until a full forensic audit has been done by the STATE 'records' office.
Mumble 'something about ..it's incumbent upn the record department to have care and control over legal records or such....'Magically', they wil find the lost records.......

3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 6:36am

MDM....no i haven't, it appears to be a cluster **** at the court house, i will hafta go back there when i can spend more time there. appears the court house has no record of the house i live in...which has been here since 1953. the crops grown on the farm pays the taxes as most do. cept where i live, and i have to find out more on this. 

Are you saying the house isn't listed as a improvement on the ground or isn't deeded separate or both?  Around here they will have to have title insurance to sell the land or no bank will ever loan money on it.  A title and abstract co might be cheaper then a attorney to find your answers.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

Are you saying the house isn't listed as a improvement on the ground or isn't deeded separate or both?  Around here they will have to have title insurance to sell the land or no bank will ever loan money on it.  A title and abstract co might be cheaper then a attorney to find your answers.

Yeah,,Kansas,,,that sounds correct AND the more ole Shameless "Discovers" bout his kinfolk,,,the more diabolical their actions appear!!  Me thinks they been plannin this over a LONG period of time with the intent to push him out of everything and they bout READY to finalize the takeover!!  Them telling him they can't find the title to the farm is pure friggin preposterous.
 Having just recently gone thru this same worst kind of THEFT with the "Outlaws" on the Wife's side,,,I KNOW what lowlife relatives are capable of,,!! AND, once the DEED is done,,, it all over ,,,,except the Crying AND  the courts do not listen to Crying,,!! To this day,,the wife still cannot BELIEVE her brother and sister done what they did to cut HER and Her children out of their Rightful inheritance and thinks,,," They WILL share" I tell her, they ain't started "sharing" in 2 1/2 years, why would they start any time soon,,,,??? Them Titles ain't got your name anywhere on them,

SO,,Shameless,,,get down to the closest Abstract Co and find out,,THEN Call an attorney!!!!!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 1:55pm
Shameless, you got your lunch box packed  for tomorrow so you can stay all day harrassen the court house, the register of deeds and the abstract offices??? An possibly hunting for a shrewder lawyer that them other 'stockholders' have... 

Sale, it seems you have a nephew that you liked cuzz he seemed to like the farm... was that because he liked the thought of capitalizing on it as his portion of inheritance? or that he might get some dirt under his fingernails?... Farm gets sold he won't have nothing but the money, what is left after his parents burn through it.

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:37am
Jay...that DOES sound fun! i can't print in here about some of this. spoke to my banker last week, he said if i needed anything in this to just call him. my attorney is out of town for several weeks yet...musta made some good money last year...he's across the pond drinking wine! JC...the nephew just wanted part of the farm free so he could return home and build a new house on it, no other interest other than that. he lives in England. the niece went thru $2.2 million in under a year from other inheritances, and is out of money, mom and dad having to keep putting money in her accounts to cover overdrafts. the hurt goes on and on.... 
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 12:13pm
Good luck shameless and keep us informed as much as you can. Also know that we are behind you 100%
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 1:05pm
Just from what I read quick, Dale's family is trying to cheat him out of his share. Lost will? Really? Wow! What an absolute poor excuse! The longer I read, the madder I was getting! Was an interesting read over my lunch break though lol! The "chief" with the checkbook is likely lying to all the others too. Only making enough to pay the taxes? Really? I'd need to see the books! I call BS there too. Maybe so after he pays himself big $$$ to be executor. Something is definitely not right here! Lots of good advice!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 3:28pm
Ed, you've got to remember the guy who farms it now runs JD equipment so between the machinery payments and repairs, there's no money for paying rent!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic