This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harbor freight coupons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harbor freight coupons
    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 8:20am
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 1:29pm
Hmm 8 hp Predator for same price as 6.5 hp. Time to bust a move.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 9:14pm
looks like they are going to do a monthly  - on line flyer..

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 8:39pm
Hope you guys are right. I used to get them electronically too. Its all over the HF website no more coupons paper or electronic. They've started issuing credit cards. I just got a coupon from Northern Tool 40% off a lot of things. I gotta get a dozen 1x12-8' this week to build some book cases, lumber yard isn't too far from there. Might run over there and look around.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 10 Feb 2021 at 8:41pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 7:39pm

Hey Steve,,,Many Thanks for that link,,,I'm gonna get to printing some,,,,,ClapClap
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 5:33pm
coupon list

with pictures

https://www.hfqpdb.com/gallery/items

Edited by steve(ill) - 10 Feb 2021 at 5:34pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 1:51pm

Hey Trucker and Coke,,could ya'll elaborate on how to get those discount coupons. I got on the HF site and do not find any mention of the coupons.  I did see where they want you to join their "Inside Track Club" for some money ,,,,? I'm already on their email list but that don't get you any coupons
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 10:22pm
Been using their electronic coupons for a while. Just pull it up on your phone. I save it to my photo gallery, then just pull it up when at the checkout. They just have to be able to read the numbers on the coupon and enter them into the computer. Walla!
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 6:25pm
get E-mail ones at least once a week - special deals and other specific items or brands they are running that week .  
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Can get them electronically but paper is OVER.  Nephew works there, can walk in with Cell Phone show coupon and leave with discounts or buy elsewhere.

Hey Dave,,I came up on that a few weeks ago when they told me at the store,,"NO MORE Coupons"   I told the lady those coupons is what made me want to shop at HF,,,so NO coupons,,,NO shop at HF.  Then I called my buddy who is a supervisor at the main store in California,,,,and,,,He got caught up on a big cut back due to,,,,,,,,yep,,,covid!! Dang,,he had been there several years,,,,
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 4:49pm
Can get them electronically but paper is OVER.  Nephew works there, can walk in with Cell Phone show coupon and leave with discounts or buy elsewhere.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 2:47pm
Are no longer any good. They discontinued the paper catalogue months ago. Without them, I will not be driving an hour 1 way to buy from them. With them I could compare their stuff with the local store. Until they bring them back, I Will be buying from our local hardware store from now on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic