This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crickett machine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crickett machine
    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 5:51pm
Old gal bought herself 1 two years ago. Last week she started watching online/utube instructions on how to use it. She took a plain coffee cup and added my name along with a AC logo opposite. She must have made 2 or 3 dozen of these for people and put pictures of their hobbies on one side along with their name on the opposite side. She tried to take a picture of my Series 4 diesel and put that on my cup. She said she just couldn't get it right but will keep trying. We might have more inventory to sell at places like Hutch or maybe the Missouri tractor show next year.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 27 Dec 2020 at 5:52pm
Sponsored Links

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2020 at 10:03pm
Cricut not crickett....wife bought one ...daughter commanderred  it...makes all kinds of stuff. Iron on whatever,lettering,etc,etc. Amazing really. Don't buy the cheap "paper".

Edited by SteveM C/IL - 27 Dec 2020 at 10:04pm
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2020 at 8:50pm
What does it do and how does it do it?

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 1:25am
It makes vinyl stick on lettering or designs. Also iron on letters/designs. You put the material sheet in and it cuts the lines. I am not well versed in particulars as I'm a distant observer. I think if you can find the image you want and load it via computer,it'll make it. Something like that. Daughter made an orange tractor iron on for my grandson. It's a Farmall but it's ORANGE!! She couldn't find an AC image.
I bet you could Google it and learn.

Edited by SteveM C/IL - 02 Jan 2021 at 1:26am
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 8:36pm
cricut

DIY crafting company

Cricut is a brand of cutting plotters, or computer-controlled cutting machines, designed for home crafters. Consumers often use the machines for cutting paper, felt, vinyl, fabric and other materials such as leather, matboard, and wood. en.wikipedia.org

1. Official Cricut Machines | Cricut.com

cricut.com/en_us/machines.html

Turn your ideas into professional-quality projects. Make more in less time, cut over 100 different materials, upload your own images, and design on the go! Welcome to the world of Cricut Machines!

The stuff it makes is pretty diverse and neat.

Edited by Ted J - 02 Jan 2021 at 8:38pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 9:30pm
She's gonna make a logo for the mail box to be put on after it warms up. If she gets good at it, I'll probably have her make letters for the side of the enclosed trailer. She made coffee cups with the new AC logo on it for me, didn't quite get the orange shade right. Its a little red. If they allow it at Hutch we might take it there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic