This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

now i'm PO'ed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: now i'm PO'ed
    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 4:35am
i just found out cuz of this covid stuff that i won't be able to go sit on Santa's lap this year! PfffffT, how can i plead my case if i can't do that? double PffffffT!
Sponsored Links

farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 6:53am
Send him a video message
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 7:00am
Zoom call, Facetime, do they still Skyp?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:09am

It's a whole new world out there,,,soooooo many mandated changes in our lives,,,Not sure I like any of them,,just doin alot of "rollin With the punches" . I'm like a lot of people,,Like a spring,,I will bend just so far before it gonna have to spring back.Wink
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:11am
I'm thinkin Santa's SMILING now !!!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:46am
JAY !!!

Laughing Smiley Emoji GIF - LaughingSmiley Emoji RollingOnTheFloorLaughing GIFs
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:00pm
Last time I saw you Dale,  you would have flattened ole Mr. Claus.  Besides, I believe it is the sweet little elves you are really interested in.  LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by JohnColo JohnColo wrote:

Last time I saw you Dale,  you would have flattened ole Mr. Claus.  Besides, I believe it is the sweet little elves you are really interested in.  LOL

Somehow,,,I gots this strong feeling that ole John best be lookin into buying hisself a BIG snow mobile PRETTY SOON,,,,one with a fully enclosed cab,,,,,WinkWink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 9:35pm
yeah Joe...just another name on my list! and just so ya know John...i've dun lost a little over the weight of a bag of feed! so putttt!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 9:36pm
dear Santa....naughty is more fun! 
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 1:03am
I'm doin anything I can to get some snow out here!

Edited by JohnColo - 03 Dec 2020 at 1:16am
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 7:25am
Shameless,you point your snow machine at the North Pole and Mrs. Claus might sit on your lap!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 5:15pm
Which size of a feed bag They come 5 to 50 pounds  LMAO
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:54pm
all total...57 lbs! so far
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 1:17am
Seriously Dale, GOOD FOR YOU!

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 2:35am
thanks! it may not look like much, but can sure tell it on my legs and knees! i am able to walk a little farther than before. little by little!
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 5:29am
Good for you Shameless! It is hard eating properly and doing enough to stay ahead of what we eat! In my case my Doctor scared me into changing my eating habits!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 9:48am
That is good news Shamerz...Thumbs Up
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 10:12am
Good news and way to go, Shameless!  I need to lose about that much to get back down to my fighting weight. The extra pounds are really working on me. One thing I have learned in working with our church's addiction program is that overeating is an addiction just like other bad habits. This will be a battle I will have to have the Lord's help to fight.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 1:16pm
My feet were starting to bother me like nerophathy and my wife has it bad enough that she doesn't drive anymore so I bought a vibrator that you stand on and it says that it will also help with weight lose, been trying to use it everyday and I believe it's helping my feet. I hope it helps my wife's feet and she can stand to lose weight also. Might be something you want to look into Shamer
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 2:26am
WAY to go Dale!!  I had to get sick to lose some of mine.
Since you can't sit on Santa's lap,

Portrait of handsome old funny fat overweight santa claus with big belly touch his retro specs choose naughty kids wear trousers pants isolated over red background Stock Photo - 129822235

can she sit on yours?

Cropped profile photo of lady wear bright under cloth isolated on red color background Stock Photo - 159142293

Photo of beautiful snow lady look present wear perfect x-mas boudoir isolated on red color background Stock Photo - 158863322
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 2:28am
whew....i thinks she can play....uh....sit on my lap anytime Ted!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 9:26am

CHIT Guys,,,,I can "hear" him knawing on HIS palms from here,,,,,,,LOLLOL
 and,,,and,,,a little slobberin too,,!!!Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic