This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD45 part out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WD45 part out
    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 7:55am
Sponsored Links

Adam Stratton View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Stratton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 9:17pm
Prices seem cheap! The slleves/pistons are a steal as far as I'm concerned.
knkrein1 View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knkrein1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2020 at 10:43pm
Lon do you have the hand clutch, should be the three plate for a WD45. If you do what might be the asking price. I would like won that still has the shim packs in it so it would \should have some service life left.

thanks 
Ken R.
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 5:57am
Yes I have several. Do you need the brass collar?
mhankins View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhankins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 8:34am
If you are willing to ship,do you have any idea what it would cost to get the pistons and sleeves to 72472?
orange View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 7:27pm
  Do you have the snap    coupler trip lever and chain?

Thanks Terry
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 6:43am
Thanks for the questions.
The piston and sleeves are sold.
I do have the snap coupler release lever but no chain
I have hand clutches. Parts or complete. Also new hand clutch lever pivot pins.
email is best if you would like pictures. lselkriver@gmail.com
NE GA Allis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NE GA Allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 7:57pm
Side note: Not even sure how I noticed, but are your parts bins to the right side of the picture coffee cans? If they are my Dad thought about doing the same thing. Cheaper than buying a bolt/storage bin Clap
Keeping Allis alive with:
2 B’s, 1 C, 6 CA’s, 2 WD’s,
1 WD45, 3 D15D’s, 1 D17

Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 6:51am
Parts bins are plastic bins. They were going to be added to the landfill. Upper management decided to do things different and throw away more good stuff. They are working for me, just getting to full.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic