This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

8000 door glass

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8000 door glass
    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 3:36pm
Hi everyone.
The lower door window is no longer available through agco. Who are you guys getting them from and who has the better quality.
Thanks
Sponsored Links

automaticdave View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote automaticdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 4:10pm
I used Apple Auto Glass, but any glass place should be able to cut u one, it is just flat glass- Dave
LB0442 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LB0442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 8:36pm
I just bought a 6080 with a broken upper door glass, NLA from AGCO.  I dropped the door off at a glass shop and they had to order the correct green tint glass, then they cut it.  They could not do the black border so I took it to the local Safelite glass installer and they used pinch weld primer for the black border and installed the glass.  It was $178 for the glass and $100 for install.  I would bet that was less than the AGCO price anyway.

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 8:37pm
Ok thanks. Will look into glass companies around here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic