This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tonights pictures GOTO 2006 Boonville,MO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tonights pictures GOTO 2006 Boonville,MO
    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:21pm
Tonight's stay at home show is the GOTO from 2006 in Boonville,MO

trying a different format, going to Google Photo's to see if it works OK,
PhotoBucket and I just can't seem to work their bugs out.
Let me know if it's working OK

click for photos

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Sponsored Links

Richardmo View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 8:20pm
Nice pictures
Pat SW Ohio View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat SW Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:19pm
Great pics...thanks!
'55 WD45, '59 D14 NF, '63 D17 Series III, '68 D21, '81 720, '84 912H, '90 DA 1616, '91 AA 1716, AA 6690 FWA.
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:27am
Much better Joe. I can view these in something better than thumbnail pics. Thanks for your efforts.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:41am
Bill Sontag told me this was one of the better shows that we took Woody to ,not that all the others where not good .
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:54am
Thanks for posting those, looks like it was a great show!
Leon B MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leon B MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 6:04am
Thanks for posting them. I had a CA and U there. Sure doesn't seem like it was 14 years ago.
Leon B Mo
Uncle always said "Fill the back of the shovel and the front will take care of itself".
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 7:12am
Only GOTO I went to.
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 11:06am
I've been to a multitude of Red Powers and a couple JD Eastern Expos. I need to make a GOTO.
Learning AC...slowly
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 4:52pm

Sure had a lot of fun at all the GOTO shows I was at with these guys .

Edited by Fred in Pa - 03 Jul 2020 at 8:52pm
nonetheless ,still dead.
Just because you do not have the tools for job , it dose not make it a bad design.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 6:11pm
Fred, I hope you don't mind, I added those two pictures to my album, I thought they were already in there.
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:48pm
No Problem ,They where taken before we loaded up and headed home from show. I sure miss Uncle  Bill  and Bill Sontag , It was a once in a life time experience for a few years taking Bill out to show his tractor to  people .

Edited by Fred in Pa - 03 Jul 2020 at 8:48pm
nonetheless ,still dead.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 9:08pm
I talked and visited with both of them there, very interesting men!
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2020 at 10:27am
Thanks for posting Joe . Lots of familiar faces . Looks much drier than the GOTO they had there a few years ago . Looked through all of them and did not see any Of Don Bradley "DonMo" . Would have thought he would have been there .
When looking at the photos , could not help to think about all the ones that have since parted from this earth . Enjoy every day like it is your last . Someday we will all be memories .
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Dan Hauter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Hauter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2020 at 11:04am
Thank you for posting those pictures.  My dad was alive & still able to go to shows in 2006.  We went to Boonville together.  Took both of our WD's & drove all over the grounds taking in the whole show.  Dad passed away in 2011.  Thanks for bringing back pleasant memories.  Dan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic