This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Been a BAD Boy!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Been a BAD Boy!!
    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 8:29pm
Cousin came to town to visit, wanted to see the region where Her predecessors came from(Bem MO) see the grave sites visit the county history center then repeat that in IL where one had moved to Madison County in the early 1900s to make himself quite wealthy during the depression. We also toured Meramec Springs State Park and Iron Foundry site, then as I discovered my little LDS Non conformist also DRINKS we went on a Winery sampling splurge. She is quite funny as she gets tipsy.

I admit, I am a BAD Influence!!!!! She loved the trip. Took home QUITE the assorted inebriation materials to sample at her leisure!

Edited by DMiller - 01 Jul 2020 at 8:30pm
Sponsored Links

soggybottomboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soggybottomboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 8:39pm
Went thru Merimac caverns on our honeymoon almost 46 years ago. Have never made it back. A little lubrication probably won't hurt her.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:06pm
good job! i'm proud of ya! my Gramps always said: candy is dandy, but liquor is quiker!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

good job! i'm proud of ya! my Gramps always said: candy is dandy, but liquor is quiker!

LOL LOL LOL,,,,you're too much,,,Good buddy,,,,,,LOL
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:34pm
Thas why we call him SHAMELESS for nothin.... Wink         LOLLOL
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Andy E View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 8:19am
Shameless. Words of wisdom or EXPIERENCE? ANDY. NJ
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:57am
He's shameless cause she's Dave's Cousin.  Now we have to wonder about Shamerz Old Lady, (I mean Loving Wife)??? Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:00am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

And Sex Don't Rot Your Teeth!  Thumbs Up
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:03am
Wink Dave sure glad you told us.LOL Some we knew without any question where "BAD BOY'S"Wink others we mite never guess.LOL
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 4:15pm
What Can I Say!!!! Ray!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 8:00am
Bad is the considerations as to dating cousins!!  Was living with Grandmother back in the 70s, met a young lady and took her home to dinner with granny, was all great til I came home after taking her home, Granny said she was such a sweet young gal, had not seen her in years and then proceeded to tell me was a first cousin on Her Side!!!  I had NO CLUE!!

Has happened to guys I worked with, one even married a gal from a town thirty miles away and did not figure out were cousins until the year of a family reunion and they both received invites to family event at same place same date same time.  Their parents(both sides) knew had never told them, and SHE was quite pregnant at that time.  They had a Family Stick, NOT a tree.

Cousin is SO cute, made me wish was thirty years younger and then would have to wash my brain with lye as to the bad thoughts!!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 8:08am
bad gals is GOOD to find!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic