This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

they ain't the....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: they ain't the....
    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 11:13pm
Dixie Chicks no more!...they changed their group name to: "CHICKS".PfffffT!
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 3:50am

Yeah,,Shameless,,it just seems as if the whole friggin country is goin to chit,,right before our eyes,,, All them protestors are nothing more than anarchists being paid by somebody,,,to do what they is doing,  but I will say this,,,,they are a heck of a lot more dedicated to their cause than we are about ours.  I keep waiting to hear about the pushback from the conservatives,,but maybe they is still in their planning stages,,,,????
 Watters had the crybaby on his program last nite and he was obviously embarrassed and kept lookin away from the camera, but still insisted that he was correct in calling the pull rope a "noose" ,,Then,,they showed him drivin his car slowly  down pit road followed by a whole bunch of the other drivers walkin around the car,,, then they showed a lot of the other drivers ,,,huggin him,,,,in support of his BS accusations,,,,WTF,,,? They closed with a statement from nascar of all the "changes" they gonna do to "make things right for him",,,,
  Well,,thas just another thing I'm gonna have to do instead of supporting nascar like I used to,,,,,, i'm done,,,,,,, I'm done.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 8:44am
Does seem like there is a lot of organization to the Riots.... And most of the Rioter and protesters dont have a CLUE what they are complaining about... COPS "MIGHT" have killed 15 unarmed blacks last year ( resisting arrest)..... but BLACKS killed 2800 OTHER INNOCENT BLACKS during the same time period...... Where is the BLACK on BLACK outrage ? ........... Fix YOUR problem before you complain about others.

Im done... wrong forum before it gets political.

Edited by steve(ill) - 28 Jun 2020 at 8:45am
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 8:50am
As far as I care the Dixie Twits can change their name to "Gone and Forgotten."
Joe, you are right this whole country is going to crap. All the corporations are caving to a vocal few and no one it standing up and saying "enough is enough." I believe in treating everybody fairly, respectfully and with Christian love unless they are trying to harm my family, my friends or me; then it is a whole new ball game. Dang it!...…...you done got me foaming at the mouth already this morning.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 9:58am
well they do 'cluck like hens'........

I didn't know they were still around......
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 3:13pm
Joe...what was the outcome of the noose thing at that garage, they find out who did it? i haven't heard or seen anything about it. and the flag thing...up here the kids and the aged kids are buying up them confederate flags, driving around town with both the American and the Confederate flags on their trucks and cars...the big flags. one store in Omaha can't keep them in stock. i thing it's part of the southern history, just like other things. if you don't like it, that's fine, that's your business, but don't try to cram it down my throat if i don't agree with you!!! and don't take it out on some poor defenseless building!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 4:59pm
Those little nooses are hanging on all them garage doors for pulling em closed, and have been for about a year now. Said someone cut it off and tossed it on his bench or something I heard. Funny, nobody gets in them doors without going through their security people. All that equipment, products and race car secrets to protect. So if said is true, it was one of them playing a joke, or Bubba's pulling a Smollett for publicity. In any case it stinks and NASCAR's overblowing it before the FBI's findings has lost me and many other fans, like most Pro Athletic Games already have.

Edited by chaskaduo - 28 Jun 2020 at 5:02pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 5:28pm
Worse still, bubba found klan hats next to the water cooler...

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 6:21pm
Finally 2020 is turning around. This is good news.
If your heart ain’t in Dixie get your ass out.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 6:42am

Well, Shameless,,,this one incident has shook my faith in nascar to the core,,,nascar has been in my mind, more of a "southern" thing as I always believed it morphed from the whisky runners to the dirt tracks to the nascar we "thought" we knew and supported. Dang sure ain't that a way no more,,,It is hard to believe that they caved so dang quick even before the fbi released their findings,,,but who believes the fbi any more??
 What was a disturbing view was most of the other drivers were actually pushing his car down pit road,,,,to show their support of him,,,and THEN ,,they showed most of those same drivers huggin him,,,but the one that hurt the most was the announcer said even richard petty did the huggin  thing,,,,he can now go somewhere else to be king richard,,!! Far as I'm concerned he turned that title in when he done that.
 Times are changing, guys, times have changed,,,,hard to believe "one" person changed the one institution we always thought so much of,,,,,,One of the boys, who has been to Talladega many times is still shocked at what has happened. He won't be goin back.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 6:57am
Everything will be fine now because Mississippi is getting a new state flag. Oh and M state getting a new mascot.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 2:35pm
I didn't know the Dixie Chick were still makein music since they got into politics they have been silent 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Everything will be fine now because Mississippi is getting a new state flag. Oh and M state getting a new mascot.

Sorry Ole Miss getting a new mascot.
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 7:08pm
Don'y always open every attachment or video in posts but that one with the "klan hats" just made my day.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:28pm
The Dixie WHO?  Didn't they die a few years back when.....idiots.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 10:06am
Chicks????? Hell them is old hens ready for the stewpot.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 9:56pm
Chicks????? Hell them is old hens ready for the stewpot.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2020 at 11:19pm

"Now Hear This",,,,,,, something ole Rush commented on today is very sad for me to digest,,,,The majority of Mississippi's congress that voted to "change" the flag that had been there forever,,,,,,are republicans,,,,,,as is the republican governor,,!  Chit,,,,,when are people ever gonna be able stand for anything if the friggin representatives  OF THE PEOPLE are caving in to every demand the crazies are putting out?? Let's hope there are some decent republicans running AGAINST these AH's in the general election. DANG,,!
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 7:21am
Where's Aaron Tippin when you need him to sing "If don't stand something you'll fall for anything".
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 10:20am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

"Now Hear This",,,,,,, something ole Rush commented on today is very sad for me to digest,,,,The majority of Mississippi's congress that voted to "change" the flag that had been there forever,,,,,,are republicans,,,,,,as is the republican governor,,!  Chit,,,,,when are people ever gonna be able stand for anything if the friggin representatives  OF THE PEOPLE are caving in to every demand the crazies are putting out?? Let's hope there are some decent republicans running AGAINST these AH's in the general election. DANG,,!

They ain’t going to. They cave in faster than a coal mine in a earthquake. Gutless back scratchers. We have cities being taken over in this country. No one doing a thing. We’re in deep do.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:14pm
better be buying more bullets
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

better be buying more bullets

That right there is a Big Ten Four,,,,,,,Clap
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:53am
Originally posted by TimNearFortWorth TimNearFortWorth wrote:

Don'y always open every attachment or video in posts but that one with the "klan hats" just made my day.

I'll be laughing my a$$ off all day over that one! Darrel
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:09am
Just don't think about it when your drinkin out a one.

Edited by chaskaduo - 02 Jul 2020 at 10:09am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic