This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A cop pulls a guy over

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A cop pulls a guy over
    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 4:05pm
Cop asks driver, have you consumed any alcohol today.
Driver says yes sir I have had about 30 Coors lite.
Cop says Son I said alcohol not cat piss.

Edited by Thad in AR. - 27 Jun 2020 at 5:09pm
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 10:46pm
LOL....smart cop!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 3:54am

Yeah,,it's a good thing he hadn't been drinkin some of thet powerful Black Label in the red can,,,,,he'da prolly been taken straight to the hoosgow,,,,,LOLLOL
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 6:14am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Yeah,,it's a good thing he hadn't been drinkin some of thet powerful Black Label in the red can,,,,,he'da prolly been taken straight to the hoosgow,,,,,LOLLOL

The one in Berryville Arkansas or the one in Lajunta?🤣🤣🤣
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 6:51am

Chit,,Thad,,,that incident always brings me to a good laugh,,,,,LOL 'twas the only'ist time i ever did spend any time in jail,,,and I was just an innocent by-stander but we all got throwed in the city jail because of one loudmouth that we was drinkin with,,,,LOL
 They didn't have any rooms available downstairs,,,so they put us in rooms upstairs and what was hilarius ,,,in the mornin, I wake up and there ain't no bars on the big window,,,just a big opening,,,down to the ground outside,,,bout 30 feet down,,,chit,, I wasn't gonna try jumping,,,,LOL,,What a night in La Junta, Colorado,,,,,,,,,LOLLOL
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 9:39am
Reminds me of an old but good one.

The local "Barney Fifes" are ready to clean up at the rowdy honky tonk at the edge of town on a hot Friday night. They figure they can grab at least 3 or 4 so they set up with a good view of the parking lot 30 mins. before closing time.
Sure enough, a good ol' boy comes staggering out and they know they have their first arrest of the night. They watch the fella stagger from one car to the next as he can't even seem to find his own vehicle but tries his keys in so many that the cops figure they better keep this one off the road for sure. When he finally finds his pickup, cops have to wait until he starts to move so they keep waiting as he seems to even struggle with starting the pickup and getting it into gear.
The place is emptying out but the cops are ready for this one and light him up as soon as he get's onto the road. Have him walk a straight line and he does it perfectly, breath test him and he blows a "zero" so they use the breathalyzer again with the same results before calling their shift commander who starts that way with his unit as they figure the first unit is faulty.
Shift commander is stumped as his unit blows clean and by now, the parking lot is empty with just the two cop cars and this fella that is obviously drunk because of the way he stumbled out of the bar initially. 
The shift commander finally asks the good ol' boy just how many drinks he has had tonight because they know he is drunk.

To which the good ol' boy replies; " not one single drink tonight boys, I was the designated decoy for the evening and by now, all my buddies are home".
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 12:33pm
DJ, I don't know about Black Label in a red can, might not of been in the market up here. 45 or so years ago we used to drink Miller Malt Liquor that came in 16oz red cans with a pewter eagle on it. Hiccup haven't seen that stuff in decades, hiccup.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 1:29pm
in our younger days , when they asked WHAT kind of beer do you drink ?.......... the answer was ... COLD !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 3:04pm
Tim...i did that exact same thing up in a little town of Emerson NE one sunday there was a big gathering and them folks up there know how to DRINK!!! whew! i grabbed my buddy's keys to his truck and stumbled out...falling once in the middle of the street, the only cop in town was just down the street a bit, i hand over handed all along the box of the truck, i could hear my buddies laughing behind me just inside the auditorium, i took off and here he came, i made sure not to stop until we were outta sight of the auditorium, it took him a few minutes to come to my window, and after talking straight to him he said...well he yelled at me saying that i wasn't drunk! and i agree'd, now he was red faced and P*SSED! i'm sure it was a free for all back at the auditorium of everyone scrabbling out to leave! the next night at the bar, i never had to buy one single drink...they was all my buddies that night! LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 5:12pm
Heard an old neighborhood friend I grow up with, Rodney Howell (looked like Hulk Hogan) pulled something to this effect. They had him locked up in the Psych Ward over the weekend. He had problems with authority. LOL

Edited by chaskaduo - 28 Jun 2020 at 5:13pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic