This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

electric vehicles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 4:55pm
that girl in the movie is 4 ft 6 inch.... might be a different story if your 6 ft 4 inch !! LOL
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 10:48pm
how about a pickup truck ?

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 7:23am
Steve, you gotta sport a man bun driving one of those, otherwise you'll be mobbed. Plenty of room for the soy burgers, soy chips, and soy drinks in the back. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 29 Jun 2020 at 7:27am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 8:58am
The airport in Fargo had a couple Gem urban cars for pilot cars. The Gems were made in the factory in Fargo. I narrowed one a couple times. It worked well for city driving top speed was around 40mph. More of a hopped up golf cart than an auto but they did have license plates. Only real down side was no air conditioning. Did have a heater I never drove one in the winter so couldn't say weather it was effective or not. The military had a few of the little electric trucks when I was at Tinker we never took them off the flight line but they were very handy as long as they got plugged in on the weekend it was good for the week on a charge.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 3:47pm
If those little $930 things had a shorter cab and a longer wheelbase for a 6' flatbed, it would be the cats meow for around the farm.  At least when the ground is hard.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 4:48pm
John.... i think they heard you talking......... the bed sides FOLD DOWN to make a flatbed.......... bigger tires and a couple more inches ground clearance.

Edited by steve(ill) - 29 Jun 2020 at 4:50pm
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 5:14pm
I've heard they are fast at getting product out but this is amazing!
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 7:18pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 8:47pm
20 % the cost of a Golf Cart or Side by side ??  I can see 2 MILLION of these in NYC and San Francisco in 10 years !
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 9:26pm
i'd buy one of them before paying $15,000 for a side by side, or $10,000 for a golf cart, some UTV's are over $25,000. that's just wrong American greed! i've seen the 3 wheeled trucks, and drove one that Cushman made so many of, them things were always falling over!  
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:48am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

i'd buy one of them before paying $15,000 for a side by side, or $10,000 for a golf cart, some UTV's are over $25,000. that's just wrong American greed! i've seen the 3 wheeled trucks, and drove one that Cushman made so many of, them things were always falling over!  

Just go out back and dig up a mason jar or 2 and buy a whole sea can full of them little electric go,go cars. You can become the go to guy for all your friends here Wink as most of us need help getting around. Some of us may even pay enough to let you make a profit.LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:23am
Shammerz don't need no stinkin profit, just ask the Shareholders they'll tell ya.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:12am
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Shammerz don't need no stinkin profit, just ask the Shareholders they'll tell ya.

Thumbs Up           Thumbs Up           Thumbs Up           Thumbs Up           Thumbs Up
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 1:39pm
How many months do you think delivery would be, I did see any place listed as U.S. dealers.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:42pm
Probably at least a month wait for the slow ship from China.  I wonder how much the tariff and shipping would be on one?
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:54am
Does it come with "a case of Corona"?
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:09pm
Say Beeer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic