This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A-C oil filters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-C oil filters
    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 11:07am
Does anyone on here have the contact info on the company in Illinois that sold NOS / used parts for Allis / Fiat Allis construction equipment , they used to advertize on here . I have some new oil filters that I think fit A-C construction equipment , but don't know which ones .
Sponsored Links

Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 9:25pm
Are you thinking of Illini. On the Homepage go to Parts and Services, they have an ad there. Illini
Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 10:57am
Thanks Jim , that's what I was looking for, I couldn't find their ad yesterday .
Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 11:23am
Attention Everyone !  Illini Parts closed Dec 1 , 2019 with the retirement of the owner.  Their webpage no longer is active and their phone number rolls over to Cooke's Used Parts and Equipment in Chillicothe, Mo.
Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 11:24am
Cooke's phone number is 660-646-1166 .
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 12:59am
Ron many years ago, in tech school, just outta the army, one of the things they pounded into our heads. Any filter that is over 10 years old should be disposed. Paper breaks down might even come apart and destroy your engine.
Ron Eggen View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Eggen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 3:03pm
Thanks Tom !  Have never heard that advice before.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic