This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allischalmers - 616

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay-Allischalmers616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allischalmers - 616
    Posted: 20 May 2020 at 8:52pm
Hello we have a Allischalmers 616 and a guy rewired her to make a lawn mower key switch work. Then he told me the charging system dose not work all light's blinker's etc. do not work Angry GRRRRR. Now i ordered a new switch from Pennsylvania and don't know how to rewire her. Can anyone send us the wiring or a website for the ( 616 ) Model ? Thank you'll Be Safe Blessed Day Jay 
Sponsored Links

Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 7:09am
Sounds like you need to pick yourself up a service manual for your newly acquired 616. Towards the back of the manual there is wiring diagrams you can follow. The 616 wiring is different from its 620/720 cousins especially in the charging area. Someone here may be able to send you a diagram. I'm at work and not in the shop at the present time. We offer a lot parts for the 616-720 machines especially in the electrical department. Tough hard workin' machines that they don't make like that anymore! 
Steve@B&B
bb-customcircuits.com
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Jay-Allischalmers616 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay-Allischalmers616 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 10:31pm
Hello Steve, wow great Thank you so do you'll make and sell the whole harness etc ? There's not many wire's on ours if you'll do can you please send me a price ? Can i post a picture of her on here and if so can you tell me how ? Tk's again Be Safe Blessed Day, Jay
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 7:11am
Jay,
Yes. I build new wiring systems for the 616-720 large frame Tractors. If you visit our website, and go into the "1703-616-720 Tractor" catagory, there's pics there of a lot of the parts we offer and make for those Tractors. The harnesses are all the same price at $450. but like I said, the 616 is different from the 620-720 cousins. I just came out with a few new hydraulic kits this year for these machines also.
Steve@B&B
bb-customcircuits.com
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic