This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

He's back.... my BP is UP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

You sound like my in-laws! They were ready to take into the well line that runs to our chicken houses so they wouldn't have a water bill

Jeeze Tyler, now I gotta fell sorry for BOTH of yuse guys!!

HAPPY Birthday Jay!!!  And Tom, you're the old foggy for May I think, I was only 71 on the 7th.  HAPPY Birthday to you too. ClapParty

Jay, you ever think about an "accident" so you could disappear south of the 49th?  Or have the step contraption,,,,,er contractor,,,,,er accident,,,,,,have an accident?  I know a guy got run over TWICE by a tractor before he died......just an idee....Wink
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 5:59am
thanks guys....oh well, I'm kinda laughin the deck off...cept NOW she's decided to wait until next year to Pwash/stain the deck BUT..... wants the 350# 10 by 12 tin roofed $1300  gazebo installed.....
Sigh, it's not 7AM yet and already too hot/humid to even THINK about that job....let alone the 23 rolls of sod that need to be bought and installed..reminds me I need to repair the 'water delivery system' for the her garden too.....
jes another funday in the sun....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 11:04am
Happy Birthday Jay!  Sorry about making the comment about being over 60.  I'm 71 and lucky to have a really good SIL.  Smarter and probably harder working.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Originally posted by thendrix thendrix wrote:

You sound like my in-laws! They were ready to take into the well line that runs to our chicken houses so they wouldn't have a water bill

Jeeze Tyler, now I gotta fell sorry for BOTH of yuse guys!!

HAPPY Birthday Jay!!!  And Tom, you're the old foggy for May I think, I was only 71 on the 7th.  HAPPY Birthday to you too. ClapParty

Jay, you ever think about an "accident" so you could disappear south of the 49th?  Or have the step contraption,,,,,er contractor,,,,,er accident,,,,,,have an accident?  I know a guy got run over TWICE by a tractor before he died......just an idee....Wink

I think I came out on a better deal. I told them no to using the well and they settled on using the same ditch for both waterlines. In other words, I did a ditch for both of us. I didn't say it was a good deal
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic