This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm kinda gettin tired of some things,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm kinda gettin tired of some things,,,
    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 12:58pm

that have to do with the covid thing,,,,,,
  I have known that I had hearing issues since the Base Commander run me off back home cause I failed the hearing test 4 times and even tho we had volunteered because of Viet Nam,,,the Navy still would not take my sorry azz,,,and classified me 4F!!! To their credit tho,,they did come back 2 years later and told me they would NOW take me as they needed more cannon fodder,,,,,WinkWink
 Anyways,,,with everybody wearin them dang face masks,,I cannot understand what they are tryin to tell me,,and the lady at the store yesterday was asking me something,,and I could just not understand her for chit,,,and she would NOT even lower her mask,,,,SO,,I done a Shameless and just left the friggin basket of groceries there and walked out....
 Same way with the nurse this morning and I told her I was hard of hearing and she very politely lowered HER mask,,,,,,I was so relieved and tried to kiss her on da cheek,,,but she would not have any of that chit,,,,,WinkLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 1:03pm
i'm proud of ya fer try'in!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 2:35pm
WinkSince you got the phone that is so smart LOL, you play at being a teen and have her text it to you.LOLLOL

But here the latest news is the union grocery works want to keep all us sick people out of their stores. You give them the list,Wink and you be happy with green tomatoes,over ripe bananas,and expired boxes.LOL My Wonderful said she ant going for none of that. Since I never had her poison me ..............yet Wink I agree with her.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 3:29pm
Now were getting places that want large minimum orders. $75 - $100 may not be a lot but it is for me. Then they don't have what I want or like.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 4:53pm
Joe, was that one of her butt cheeks?!?!LOL
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 8:15pm
I saw a guy at a stop light, in a car all by himself, wearing a mask and nitril gloves.  The girls wouldn't let me get out and take his picture.
Maximum use of available resources!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by john(MI) john(MI) wrote:

Joe, was that one of her butt cheeks?!?!LOL

What,,,,was that you at the  window,,,,,,??Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2020 at 9:05pm

well,,I carry one of them masks in my shirt pocket just in case I have no where to run if somebody in the area is sneezing or coughing,,,,also got a pair of them exam gloces in pant pocket,,,,just in case,,,,Clap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 12:03am
want me to walk in front of you to test that mask?
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 12:49am
I don't think there is a mask made that would filter out your gas Dale.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 1:09am

Well,,John,,you are pretty close on that one,,,but,,I would be more concerned on some other ,,,,"stuff" comin out,,him tryin so hard to get some,,,,"distance" on that stinkie stuff,,,,LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 2:55am
ya'll is just yealous!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic