This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

And I have more questions lol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: And I have more questions lol
    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:41pm
Hope you guys don't mind. You all have helped out a lot and I appreciate it.

First is these rings. Anyone recognize them. About 1-1/2""

The part number on bag is 227346 which says is a seal, when I looked in parts book it's #33, which obviously doesn't look like each other, but looking on this page #20 is pt,no 227348. Could these rings be #20

Second is this hose, anyone recognize this, it's about 6" to 8" long with small bend and the bells on each end are about 2"

Third is these angles with like a rubber block on it, the sides with the square like slots in it are slightly rounded. I feel that IV seen these someplace before and it's on the tip of me tong as to what they are. Couldn't read part number on bag.

Thanks for the help

Edited by Mikez - 08 Mar 2020 at 1:43pm
Sponsored Links

DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:46pm
Sorry I cant help, but someone will know and thrive to answer,,
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 1:58pm
Would the hose be an original carb to air cleaner hose for a WD45?  Looks about right to me.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 2:10pm
Top pic looks like the rings that would be used to hold a brake drum to the pinion shaft on a wd.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 6:01pm
If I remember correctly, those bump blocks are for the early type choppers, although maybe on the 60 All-Crop. I have some of them also. 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Lonn Lonn wrote:

Top pic looks like the rings that would be used to hold a brake drum to the pinion shaft on a wd.
they resemble the brake drum rings for sure.....
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 3:48pm
Thanks guys, does any of you have brake ring 222730 for wd45 to see if there what I have. And we have cards on intake hose for wd45 and bump stops on forage harvester so we'll take a look at those to see if there the same also. Thanks again
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 4:34pm
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up   Keep at it Mike, you're doing a GREAT job!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
TedBuiskerN.IL. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedBuiskerN.IL. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 12:35pm
Rings like those are also used in the WD wheel adjuster to retain the rotating eccentric that locks the wheels.
Most problems can be solved with the proper application of high explosives.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by TedBuiskerN.IL. TedBuiskerN.IL. wrote:

Rings like those are also used in the WD wheel adjuster to retain the rotating eccentric that locks the wheels.
No Ted, the rings he's showing are WAY too big.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 10:14pm
Ok Albert this is the hose that's in bin under part number for WD45 intake hose.

There close but not exact. Unless the one with tag is a newer one.

And Paul I looked in forage harvester parts book and looked that part number up there wasn't any coverings in our bin but looked up the stops which are the angle irons and that's what they look like together

Edited by Mikez - 12 Mar 2020 at 10:21pm
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 6:45am
The slotted ones can be replaced without taking the bolts out. 
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic