This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can’t even say Daytona

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can’t even say Daytona
    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:09am
Without politically offending someone.
Seems they have sold record amounts of tickets for the big race this year.
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:01am
Well, they said a "certain president" and his car "the BEAST" will take a lap prior to the race........ Half the people in the country want tickets to go the race now !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:12am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Well, they said a "certain president" and his car "the BEAST" will take a lap prior to the race........ Half the people in the country want tickets to go the race now !

I was on another forum and a few were pretty butt hurt over this.🤣🤣🤣
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:54am
Those bass-tards can be but hurt... because they are simply dam nuts.
Trump is going to the races at Daytona!!!!    GO TRUMP! And ENJOY Yourself there.. and hope all the others will enjoy the races too. 
 There is no need to have this stupid bs hate going on.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 10:11am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Yeah,,Steve,,,and,,the other half want one too 'cept,,they won't fess up they do want one,,,,,WinkWink,,Aw Chit,,,there I go again,,,I'm outa here,,,,(see if I can get me a ticket)LOL

Edited by desertjoe - 16 Feb 2020 at 10:12am
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 10:21am
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Trump is going to the races at Daytona!!!!    GO TRUMP! And ENJOY Yourself there.. and hope all the others will enjoy the races too. 

I completely agree.
1955CA View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1955CA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 10:46am
I'm Canadian and I agree....we need a Trump here!!!!
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 1:23pm
I am gonna record that, wouldn't miss it for the world.

Now lets see, Think I sa
hould tweet Donnie to remind him to offer a ride to the Na*cy lady.  LOL
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Dave H Dave H wrote:

I am gonna record that, wouldn't miss it for the world.

Now lets see, Think I sa
hould tweet Donnie to remind him to offer a ride to the Na*cy lady.  LOL

Ride my fat Irish butt, she can push!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 6:12pm
I know this isn't the right forum, but hey it happened at Daytona, and that's what the post is about, so...Wink

[TUBE]l2ksyHYUnQE[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Trump is going to the races at Daytona!!!!    GO TRUMP! And ENJOY Yourself there.. and hope all the others will enjoy the races too. 

Here here and Dilly Dilly!!
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:24pm
I agree with taking Nancy. She'd look good strapped across the hood.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:22pm
just wish it had not got rained out seems like every year its either rain delayed or rained out
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:51pm
She'd be a speed bump.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 4:00am

You know,,,this and most other things he does,,is sure botherin the "Other party" (I ain't sayin nuttin so I don't get accused of startin chit) cause "the Man" draws crowds like in the hundreds of Thousands and ole Joe struggles to get barely one hundred paid supporters to show up,,,whoops,,there I go again,,,,,,LOL
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 5:45am
Originally posted by HudCo HudCo wrote:

just wish it had not got rained out seems like every year its either rain delayed or rained out

Yes that stinks.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 5:46am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

You know,,,this and most other things he does,,is sure botherin the "Other party" (I ain't sayin nuttin so I don't get accused of startin chit) cause "the Man" draws crowds like in the hundreds of Thousands and ole Joe struggles to get barely one hundred paid supporters to show up,,,whoops,,there I go again,,,,,,LOL

😂😂😂

Edited by Thad in AR. - 17 Feb 2020 at 5:47am
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 6:15am
I don't bother watchin NASCAR since it's a 2 or 3 'heat' race NOT a REAL race....
OK, if I'm flippin through and there's 20 laps left THEN I may watch for the crashes during the yellow-grn-wht-chkerd finishes.....
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 7:56am
The track should be clean today.  That was some bunch of water falling out of the sky.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 11:02am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

You know,,,this and most other things he does,,is sure botherin the "Other party" (I ain't sayin nuttin so I don't get accused of startin chit) cause "the Man" draws crowds like in the hundreds of Thousands and                                                                                                                                                                                                                           LOLLOLLOLLOL ole Joe struggles to get barely one hundred paid supporters to show up,,,whoops,,there I go again,,,,,,LOL

(WinkWell I don't find a face looking over his shoulder,being sneaky like our friend in Blair.LOL) But what big political job you got in mind.Oh since you are not in the politics section I assume it's not political.LOL A job like judging the winner of this here big race,Confused or something.LOL

WinkWink    LOLLOL You cannot get much support if don't stand on top a stump(in your country a rock) and start a shouting.LOL Just have to dodge the tomatoes that get thrown at you.LOLLOL 

Edited by Ray54 - 17 Feb 2020 at 11:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic