This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old gal brought out something tonight.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old gal brought out something tonight.
    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 7:39pm
I hadn't seen in 30 years or more. She says we're gonna start eating healthy. She drug out some Salad Master equipment. For those of you that don't know what it is,. It's some very expensive cooking utensils, electric skillet and some other pans. You don't need to grease the skillet to fry up meat, potato's, etc. I bought this stuff in the 1970's, a fuel customer of mine sold it, he set up "parties" and sold a lot of the stuff. I'd forgotten about it.    We moved over here in 1986, it was put away then and drug out tonight. Had fried taters and good sausage. Hoping I have a lot more of it in the next week's. Dang electric skillet still works.
Sponsored Links

Dakota Dave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 8:58am
My mom has been using her salad master cookware continually since the early seventies. It realy is some of the best you could get but it was expensive. She's had one of the handles replaced. The electric skillet still works.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic