This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Harbor freight cabnet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harbor freight cabnet
    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 at 6:21pm
I am needing more portable storage in the shop. Do any of you have the NEW Yukon 9 drawer mobil storage cabinets with the solid wood top? $279.99 each. 46" L X 37H. Wanting to store my paint guns, sanders, etc in one and air guns, grinders, etc in another. This stuff has been cluttering up 1 of my benches for years. Stock # is 56905/56613. Thanks guys
Sponsored Links

Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:01am

You can save 20% right now on behalf of Trump:

Presidents' Day Sale

https://www.harborfreight.com/46-in-9-drawer-mobile-storage-cabinet-with-solid-wood-top-56613.html
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 8:39am
Don't think you can use the 20% off on tool storage.  And they are only18" deep.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:34am
Yes make sure you read the fine print on the 20% off coupon
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 9:40am
The President's day sale has it at $259, plus, the they President"s sale flyer has a coupon for the cabinet itself at $229 if that helps make up your mind.  I have 3 HF tool cabinets between home and work, lately they changed and put swivel wheels only on one end, I changed them out and put swivels on both ends just to make it easier to maneuver around the shop but if you're going to leave it in one spot then the factory setup won't be an issue.
Maximum use of available resources!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 3:52pm
I was able to order 2 of these today. They had 1 on the floor. I Liked it. The store manager was at the register when I went to check out. The coupon said good for 1 unit. He looked at my account and all the rest of the stuff I had in the cart and gave me two of them at the coupon price. Plus he leafs thru the catalogue I was carrying. He pointed out several coupons in the catalogue I had overlooked. I sure like the new HF store in Des Moines vs the old one. Plus the gals at the ckout are pretty darn good looking. The $259.00 cabinet is a different unit. The two I got are in the Inside Track Club Flyer.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 15 Feb 2020 at 3:54pm
EricPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2020 at 5:43pm
The 25% off coupons aren't supposed to work on their "major tool lines", but they do Wink
I got a framing nailer and a few small items and handed them the coupons they discounted everyhing
Life is tough,but it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 1:11am
our local store wouldn't accept the coupon for my roll around tool box from them (us general), I do like the quality of the box tho. not normal china made like other stuff. my new box is ORANGE! I've now put together 2 hanging boxes from HF, they are a $#^@&%($ to put together, and don't use the bolts they send along, use 1/4x1 inch bolts. gonna get 3 more of them hanging cabinets tho, they do look nice and each door does have a lock on them, nothing that couldn't be pryed open with a big screw driver, but holds off fingers. think they were like $70. each. I was going to get the box you are talking about, but after seeing it, it wouldn't fit my application, still looked like a good box tho.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 9:20am
don't know WHY you want the cabinent.... 3 days after you assemble it, the tools WILL be back on the bench.....Wink
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 12:55pm
I didn't know there was a 2nd HF store in Des Moines, guess I'll have to check it out and the cashiers too...Big smile
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 11:47am
I think is in what used to be Merle Hay Mall. Just south across the street from where Bob Brown Chevy used to be. Bigger than the store on the south side.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2020 at 10:33pm
HF has several brands Tom, look at all of them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic